• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

help on Master Challenges on "Who's the Boss?" Downtown?

Am_Suitcase

Reaction score
Does anyone have an reliable ways of gaining 30 buffs? Its fairly tough with the options were are forced to use in each match.
At first, I thought gaining a stack of buffs would count all but it only counts 1 (Like if TaF gets hit she gets 5 stacks of precision and 1 stack of evade; but in truth it only counts as 2 buffs.)

Most notably the ones I struggle most with is currently the one require 3 silver fortunes (in theory I could use Feline but 3 stacks gained at the same time only counts as one buff), the two that require silver big bands (so no megasonic) and the boss node (Because of solo Stand Out). Usually I end up killing the opponent too quick so i was wondering if anyone has a good idea on how to get the 30 buffs fast.

Thanks in advance!

I think I managed most of these using Just Kitten (for Precision / Evades that pop up decently often), and Resonant Evil (Armor) and just going afk until the last 30 seconds to finish the match. For the last one, maybe use Beat Box and spam taunts / bursts / Noise Cancel to get lots of Enrage?

Reactions: Am_Suitcase
I thought gaining a stack of buffs would count all but it only counts 1 (Like if TaF gets hit she gets 5 stacks of precision and 1 stack of evade; but in truth it only counts as 2 buffs.)
!
I think it counts all of them, or at least it did when I cleared those nodes. When there were no fighter requirements I used tres and i remember it counted all the stacked buffs.As for the silver only and big band nodes you are referring to, my go to strategy is, as mentioned, 5 SM (taunts) , buff reliant variants, and well luck, sometimes if the opponent is not predetermined you need a bit of luck to get the right opponent for your set up to work!

I think I managed most of these using Just Kitten (for Precision / Evades that pop up decently often), and Resonant Evil (Armor) and just going afk until the last 30 seconds to finish the match. For the last one, maybe use Beat Box and spam taunts / bursts / Noise Cancel to get lots of Enrage?
I’ll definetly consider the strats for just kitten! Thanks for the advice on that one. I may use beat box as well for the big band, I worry about the stun and being at silver means he could die quickly

Rainbow blight
In theory Rainbow would be great for this. The only issue is that master nodes are very strict on character you need so it’s practically rng for 30 buffs

I think it counts all of them, or at least it did when I cleared those nodes. When there were no fighter requirements I used tres and i remember it counted all the stacked buffs.As for the silver only and big band nodes you are referring to, my go to strategy is, as mentioned, 5 SM (taunts) , buff reliant variants, and well luck, sometimes if the opponent is not predetermined you need a bit of luck to get the right opponent for your set up to work!

In that case, tres gains 1 buff every few seconds. Not necessarily instant stack. Had it been that she gains two stacks of each at the same time (so if Tres suddenly gained 2 armor, 2 thorns 2 barrier at the same time) it would only count as three buffs but if it was:

Armor, Barrier, Barrier, Thorns, Armor, Thorns every few seconds as if Tres Chic’s case

Then all are counted as an individual buff.

I still definetly will consider the beat box strategy though!

I did use my Beatbox for that particular challange. I just set 5x Special Moves Set into him and spamming all of them one by one like there is no tomorrow ^^

PS: You can use upgrades Special Cooldown% if you want to finish the game quick.