• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Replace the Top Fighters Roster?

Rudølf

Reaction score
Would it be nice if the roster in our profile gets replaced by fighters of our own choice? Just to give it a weee bit of flair if that makes sense.

Or maybe it's better if we just keep the Top Fighters roster? Which do you guys prefer?

i would like to show all three of my diamond peacock yes. but i dont see how it can be implemented. i was on the hacker thread if we can just choose whatever wont this also enable hackes more? im just mad coming right off that thread dont take the second half seriously lol

I don't see how choosing who to pick for our roster opens a door for hackers...

I don't see how choosing who to pick for our roster opens a door for hackers...
like the rift hackers. we can tell them apart from their weak roster right? if we can choose whatever fighter then that logic wont work anymore. the hackers would say "my roster looks weak because i did tgat on purpose har har har"

Reactions: Rudølf
Ohh, fair point!

Then again, it's more of what they used in battle that matters than the roster most of the time right?

But the more I think about this, I may be regretting making this idea... :}

Reactions: tiffany butterfly
Altough I do like the idea, I also found I would be losing one thing. At least for me, in rift, it's important to have access to some of the good fighter's of the other guy to check on MAs and move loads they have. It's not an irreplaceable thing, but once you fight a Tainted painwheel you start to get paranoid over that XD

Ohh, fair point!

Then again, it's more of what they used in battle that matters than the roster most of the time right?

But the more I think about this, I may be regretting making this idea... :}
i still like your idea. besides rift is getting a rework soon. who knows what thats going to be like. theres still hope!