• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Move Upgrade Bug

Codlugarthia

Reaction score
Hi

I did a quick search but didn't see this posted elsewhere so apologies if it's a known issue.

I've had several instances upgrading moves where I get defense +3% but it allocates to another attribute (eg block proficiency) instead. At first I though this was my imagination but I've just done this again on a fracture reaper with an attack%, defense%, and block % base attribute and the result of the first two upgrades was +3% defense% both times. I tried to screen shot but my phone (or more likely me) was too slow to get the capture. So what I should have was defense plus 6% but actually got defense +3% and block prof +3%.

Thanks for your time

Were you having any connection issues while upgrading? What type of network do you typically play on. Also, do you recall which move it was and what level it was at when you upgraded it?

Last edited:
Were you having any connection issues while upgrading? What type of network do you typically play on. Also, do you recall which move it was and what level it was at when you upgraded it?
There were no connection issues apparent at the time. At home I play over high speed broadband (a lot! ), when I'm mobile I play over 4G. This was at home/WiFi. I cannot recall the move but it was a level one to level three double upgrade. Both times the upgrade message popped up with defense +3% (+6% total) but looking at the stats afterwards I actually got defense +3% and block proficiency+3%. I was too slow to grab screenshots, apologies.

There were no connection issues apparent at the time. At home I play over high speed broadband (a lot! ), when I'm mobile I play over 4G. This was at home/WiFi. I cannot recall the move but it was a level one to level three double upgrade. Both times the upgrade message popped up with defense +3% (+6% total) but looking at the stats afterwards I actually got defense +3% and block proficiency+3%. I was too slow to grab screenshots, apologies.
I've rechecked and have screen shots of the move after upgrading. The move was Fracture Reaper. I was too slow to capture the pop up message telling me that defense had been upgraded whereas the move stats show it was actually block proficiency. Thanks for looking into this. It's not the first time i've had this happen but I was watching for it. Hopefully the logs show the anomoly and you're able to replicate the issue in a test.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200409-122310_copy_1536x658.png
    Screenshot_20200409-122310_copy_1536x658.png
    603.4 KB · Views: 5