• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Skullgirls Mobile Player Feedback Survey - Closed!

Sairus

AKA Cellsai
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Player Feedback Survey forum.png

18/05/2020 - UPDATE
The survey is now closed! Thanks so much to the thousands of players that filled it out!

We know you're all excited for our 4.3 update - we're excited to start revealing all the new additions very soon!

In the meantime, as we formulate all of our plans for future updates, we want to hear more from YOU - our amazing players - to help inform our future decisions!

To that end we've put together a short survey to get a sense of your current habits, goals, and general feelings regarding the current Skullgirls Mobile experience.

If you have a couple of minutes to fill out this survey we'd greatly appreciate it!

https://tinyurl.com/SkullgirlsPlayerFeedback

Last edited:
When the surveys are finished do you think you’ll post a poll on the number of hours people spend playing or greatest accomplishments? I think that would be interesting to see. I already filled out the survey and I’m happy with my answers. But since I’m the only comment right now, I think it’s important to announce.

Eliza Decrypted needs her Old SA2 back.
I know begging won’t get me anywhere and you guys are all really busy making the game even better, but it’s worth a shot.

Reactions: RogelioKTz
while filling, be honest
And don't forget the rift.

I know some players take it for granted, but I think it's fantastic that you care so much about players opinions and feedback! Hands down the best thing about this game is the amazing team behind it:D Thank you for all that you do!

Filled out a survey. I already forgot my answers though (wouldn't talk about them here, anyway, that would be bad for the integrity of the survey). But hopefully this survey will help you all focus on the best changes for the players.

First of all, thanks for taking the time and effort to listen to your player base it really means a lot as a player.

The survey did get me thinking on a couple of suggestions for later though!

while filling be honest and dont forget flat stats
I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I really like flat attack.
For bronze fighters, flat attack is much stronger than attack%.
I guess it serves no practical purpose.. but it's funny to see how powerful you can make a bronze without evolving it.

Reactions: rexturtle1120
The survey is now closed! Thanks to the thousands of players that filled it out we now have plenty of feedback and data to pore over!