• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Player Level

It should show when you tap on the level, like it does for fighters!

Also yes, please increase level cap—I don't wanna be the boomar level anymore ;w;

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen
Unfortunately, the last Dev I talked to said they had no plans to increase level caps, but I feel like that's not the best approach. In a game where being able to brag about how strong you are has merit, it would make sense for players to guage strength based on level. The rewards don't have to much, but it's nice for players to always have something to look forward to even of it's something as small as more coins.

Some may argue that that's what rift tier is: a bragging rights system that gives great rewards. But this would be for all players regardless of rift participation, and can demonstrate how good their fighters are on a more universal scale.

Higher levels would also help pinpoint cheaters. They may make it to a high rift tier, but their raw exp will be more accurate as to how good their fighters actually are/how much they truly play.

Unfortunately, the last Dev I talked to said they had no plans to increase level caps, but I feel like that's not the best approach. In a game where being able to brag about how strong you are has merit, it would make sense for players to guage strength based on level. The rewards don't have to much, but it's nice for players to always have something to look forward to even of it's something as small as more coins.

Some may argue that that's what rift tier is: a bragging rights system that gives great rewards. But this would be for all players regardless of rift participation, and can demonstrate how good their fighters are on a more universal scale.

Higher levels would also help pinpoint cheaters. They may make it to a high rift tier, but their raw exp will be more accurate as to how good their fighters actually are/how much they truly play.
Perfect!

Do you know why they wouldn’t want to increase level caps? It sounds like it wouldn’t be too hard but it probably is more difficult than it seems. Maybe the devs want to implement bigger rewards when you level up to say 80, but if they don’t have the specific relic or reward they have in mind now then it will be impossible to implant it later. All the current level 80 players would be missing out on that reward. Sorry if that sounds funny. I’d be happy with a 4.4 small update that fine tunes some of the games lesser features.

Do you know why they wouldn’t want to increase level caps? It sounds like it wouldn’t be too hard but it probably is more difficult than it seems. Maybe the devs want to implement bigger rewards when you level up to say 80, but if they don’t have the specific relic or reward they have in mind now then it will be impossible to implant it later. All the current level 80 players would be missing out on that reward. Sorry if that sounds funny. I’d be happy with a 4.4 small update that fine tunes some of the games lesser features.
From what I gather, they have absolutely no plan to increase level cap because level 70 is considered "diamond" level. I know that doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but that's sort of the way it was put. The levels interpret as 50-70 are diamond, 40-50 are gold, 30-40 are silver, and 0-30 are bronze (this is a guess-timate on the logic behind it, so please don't take this as fact). Essentially, 70 is symbolic in some way to diamonds and they're not planning to go beyond that. I personally see all the benefit of changing that and having either a much higher cap or no cap limits at all, but that doesn't seem to be the opinion of the Devs right now. Maybe they'll change their minds in the future. (I'm not very comfortable speaking for them but this was just the way I understood this conversation I had with a Dev [possibly Cell])

Reactions: rexturtle1120