• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Experience items to fuse onto characters

Wulfy-prime

Reaction score
Most other gacha games have little items/cards you get from doing events/missions that you can fuse onto your characters for a boatload of experience. Honestly, I'm surprised this game doesn't have something similar.

I mean it kinda does if you merge same character/element but yeah I know what you mean.

Would be a nice add in for milestone rewards and/or daily 100% completion bonus.

Most other gacha games have little items/cards you get from doing events/missions that you can fuse onto your characters for a boatload of experience. Honestly, I'm surprised this game doesn't have something similar.
Dude I was just thinking that!

We could have Georges (You know, like just a base George that's colored differently to boost element exp?) and like, I don't know how to put it very... Professionally, but like, we could have an event where you basically fight peacocks at your own level (Or random) because where else do George's come from? Gold Peacocks drop Gold George's, silver Peacocks drop silver George's, etc etc. But the main gist of the idea is, you fight battles at a shot to win an alternative option to fuse for exp.

I feel like we could really benefit using a base item or card to rack up exp as an alt to using prize fights, but at the same time, maybe flesh it out more.

Personally, I think if we could make an affordable and effective item/card for reliable exp, we might be going somewhere...!

I agree because I don't like having to sacrifice a fighter you may need later just for a little exp

Fight three fights in a row against all Cerebella teams, drops Mike Z Cat exp cards at a 50% chance per win would be cool

Reactions: Wulfden
Fight three fights in a row against all Cerebella teams, drops Mike Z Cat exp cards at a 50% chance per win would be cool
Yeah! And like the Mike Z cats give a bunch more exp than say the regular George's so you get more bang for your fighter energy should you actually be able to beat them!

Like maybe an item tier would be like

Elemental colored Mike Z cats > Lonesome Lenny's > Elemental George's

Depending on the fighters you just fought, you'll get the same element George's / Cats / Lenny's of that fighter (I.E: Fire Harlequin Cerebella equals Fire elemental George / Cat / etc etc)

The Cerebella teams are like hard mode, but aren't impossible so it'd be as hard as say a 2.5x prize fight match so you'll still get some good exp on the side should you win and at least the event itself is both good sources of exp as well as item farming!

Personally I love your concept, dude!

Reactions: ThanatosDK
That would be awesome way to implement exp burner cards, could also rotate daily elements daily with Sunday's being a random element card drops