• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Accolades Info won't go away

Thatonevalentineuser

Reaction score
Screenshot_20200707-205804_Skullgirls.jpgDuring this whole match the Accolades pop up won't go away not even after finishing the match and it blocked access to CoC This may not be to Harmful to the player but still wanted to post it

Thanks, do you recall exactly what happened leading up to the toast getting stuck? We've attempted to reproduce this but have been unsuccessful so far. Any steps you can provide will be really helpful!

Thanks, do you recall exactly what happened leading up to the toast getting stuck? We've attempted to reproduce this but have been unsuccessful so far. Any steps you can provide will be really helpful!
So Basically I finished a match before this one in the menu the Pop up appeared telling me my progress I then rushed to start another cause my double XP was about to waste next thing I know the pop up followed me through the Loading screen and then the figth even after the battle it never went away but all it takes to solve is closing the game