• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: Summer Combo Contest!

Sairus

AKA Cellsai
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Tdg4C3t.png

It's been a while since we've run a combo contest, and we want to go bigger than ever before with this one!
In the past we've run Character specific contests, but we want to go broader this time.

CONEST RULES
  • For this combo contest you can use ANY characters you like. You can also use any number of Characters in the combo.
  • Your combo must start on the far left side of the stage. It's much more difficult to maintain a combo when the opponent isnt pressed up against a wall, so we're very excited to see what you can do with this requirement!
  • The combo counter must stay gold colored - if it goes red it means your opponent could have blocked at some point and is not a true combo.
    • There are some edge cases where the combo counter will turn red when it actually is still a true combo, like anything involving tier 3 Blockbusters. Those are still okay.
  • The point of this contest is not to see super practical and useful combos - we want to see interesting and creative combos. The wilder and more varied your combo is, the more likely we'll choose it! Even if your combo is super long and damaging, if it's something everyone has seen a thousand times before it's not likely to be picked.
SUBMISSION DETAILS:
  • This contest will run fom July 14th - 24th.
  • To submit entries you need to post your combo on Instagram or Twitter and use the hashtag #SGMobileSummerCombo2020 (You can post your entry on Youtube and then make a post about it on Instagram or Twitter if you like).
  • You can enter as many times as you like, but you can only win once. Make sure all of your entries have the #SGMobileSummerCombo2020 hashtag.
PRIZES:
  • 5 winners will receive a 10+1 Jackpot Relic voucher. We'll contact you after the contest to arrange sending the prizes out.
If you have any questions, leave a reply below!

Last edited:
Does the combo still count if I use a lvl 3 blockbuster at the end?

I have a question too!
Are we allowed to add music or sound effects (for comical purposes) to the video?

i would understand if this wasn't allowed, but to give an example of what I mean, I had an idea to use music (or just a sound effect) from an old Nintendo game at one part to make it funnier

Are mid combo BB3s allowed? Mid combo BB3s are still true but turn the counter red due to the long startup
Does the combo still count if I use a lvl 3 blockbuster at the end?
BB3s are fine - but just tacking them on at the end of a combo isn't going to win much creativity points!
I'll add a note about Red Combos above.

I have a question too!
Are we allowed to add music or sound effects (for comical purposes) to the video?
No issues with that, but it won't gain you any extra points!

Reactions: Mornedil
This contest is now closed and we will start going through to pick our favorite entries!

Oh my god there's so many entries. What we did get ourselves into.