• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Weekly Prize Events

Osterus

Reaction score
Anyone else in favour of WEEKLY prize events as opposed to short 3 day events currently in the game for the "Filia".

I really hope that when Eliza comes out, it's not a short 3 day event.... as this will punish a lot of players.

I was hoping more of a 6 day event during 25may to 31 may then 1 day that shows "calculating scoreboard" or something similar...

I also feel that 3 day events? such as the filia parasite weave event is too short.

Anyone else in favour of WEEKLY prize events as opposed to short 3 day events currently in the game for the "Filia".

I really hope that when Eliza comes out, it's not a short 3 day event.... as this will punish a lot of players.

I was hoping more of a 6 day event during 25may to 31 may then 1 day that shows "calculating scoreboard" or something similar...

I also feel that 3 day events? such as the filia parasite weave event is too short.
I think 3 day events are fine, you have plenty of time to play the event to get every milestone reward. 6 day events would get boring since you'd have probably accumulated way more points than the amount required by the 10th final milestone.

Do we get 1 or 2 events each week?

EDIT: Never mind, it's 2. So does anyone know when these events usually start? Should a new one start today or...?

Do we get 1 or 2 events each week?

EDIT: Never mind, it's 2. So does anyone know when these events usually start? Should a new one start today or...?

IIRC 2 sets of events per week and all events last 3 days.

IIRC 2 sets of events per week and all events last 3 days.
So, uh, if the Eliza one starts on the 25th, shouldn't there be a new one today? Can you perhaps remember around what time the last one started? (Basically I just want something new to do.)

So, uh, if the Eliza one starts on the 25th, shouldn't there be a new one today? Can you perhaps remember around what time the last one started? (Basically I just want something new to do.)

Yes that's what I thought too..

Currently it looks like 3 day event and 4 day of no event.....?

Hmm... I am against increasing the tier list though. Guess I will be fine with 3 day events.

With the rewards currently bugged maybe they disabled Prize Fights while they try to fix them before Eliza launches? I dunno. Could be a scheduled downtime too.

With the rewards currently bugged maybe they disabled Prize Fights while they try to fix them before Eliza launches? I dunno. Could be a scheduled downtime too.

Or it could be we won't be getting any new prize fights until the Eliza event. Wasn't it 2 events per week, 3 days each? (Excluding the weekend Medici one)

I do think the devs have their work cut out for them prior to the launch on 25th May...

Some big decisions to come.. guess I won't really mind 3 day events.. up to how the devs decision.

I just hope someone doesnt look up these forums and go "How did you get an Eliza" and the answer was... there was a 3 day event on launch day and u just missed it!

That's why I think Eliza should be added straight after the event to the relic pool. Just my 2 cents.

I just hope someone doesnt look up these forums and go "How did you get an Eliza" and the answer was... there was a 3 day event on launch day and u just missed it!
That's why I think Eliza should be added straight after the event to the relic pool. Just my 2 cents.
I actually think that's fine. It's a reward for people who get the game right out of the gate, and an incentive for players to keep an eye out for future events.
Sure it sucks to be missing out on maybe your favorite character, but it's only a time locked exclusivity. They'll get em eventually :)

I actually changed my mind and think 2 events per week is reasonable.

Right now, I need a tonne of gold keys for my characters so I am basically sitting on 3million gold with nothing to spend it on...

Because I am locked out due to gold keys.

Oh how I wish I farmed skill points back in 1.1 !!!