• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 4.4.1 Update Notes (Now Available!)

Oh, ok. That's not too difficult of a condition to remove such a pesky permanent buff as Final Stand. But that's still a conditional permanent, not a timed one.
Sorry, I'm not part of the "Timed Permanent Buff" discussion. Just answering your concerns about existence of a Permanent Final Stand and offer a possible context of the fix in the update notes.

yeeeeaah im also looking at the rift ticket changes. green ticket for clearing all three? AND reduced green ticket capacity? feels like ultimatum of grind rift or no rift for us casuals.

Reactions: Eray and Art3mes
On one hand a new character is super cool and makes me very excited about the future of SGM and SG2E
on the other hand now the bot and the wiki need to be updated
thanks annie

Reactions: Diony and Art3mes
With this account thingy , will there be a button to take us to that menu and make secondary accounts?

Sadly we did not get the return of repeat defender penalty, which means that triple Immoral bosses will still be a thing

I have a feeling that new variants are the dev's solution to the problem. As much as I'd like to have defender penalty, it's going to be a punch in the face for those who have spend their resources on such strategies.

Also, Sunday is going to be such a busy day from end of Rift season battles, triple dailies, and single-day medici.. Is it possible to make Annie's event span across two days or something?

Last edited:
Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen
For starters, I am beyond psyched for Annie girl of the stars☆!

Her combos make her look like a ton of fun to play for both skilled and new players! I'm eager to get my hands on one but that may have to wait until 4.5. If anyone's wondering, I predict the Ageless Wonder variant as the top 10% prize fight reward.

As for rift, I'm not sure how I feel about this adjustment considering I'm a level 70 player that's never once won a match against another level 70. Does that mean I can't play rift anymore? I feel like that's going to be a difficult shift for a lot of players. Maybe make it a 10 level range? Like 60-70 levels will be accessible to eachother only, and so on.

Sunday is going to be such a busy day from end of Rift season battles, triple dailies, and single-day medici.. Is it possible to make Annie's event span across two days or something?

I completely agree, Sunday is so busy already (plus elemental shard prize fights on top of what's been mentioned). It can either be a two day affair or maybe they should just put it on a different day.

On that note, I don't think the daily mods have been mentioned (maybe I missed it but I'm curious).

Overall fantastic job team and we are all so thankful for your hard work! I never thought I'd see the day that my favorite game would release more characters, this is a dream come true!! Hopefully Annie will be such a big hit that you guys can release more characters soon!!

Just a note that there was a mistake in the original update post that said Rift Battle Free Refreshes would refresh every hour. This was a mistake, and was supposed to say they refreshed every two hours. Sorry for the confusion!

I mean, I obviously has the usual question about Annie's sprites being released/going on the Compendium, but i'm sure I'm not the first one to ask AND it'll be available when she'll be in 2nd Encore, so it might be useless to ask, right ? :)
Check the initial Annie FAQ post for answers to that question and more!
https://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/introducing-annie-of-the-stars.16764/

So, if we have 10 Green tickets when maintenance starts, we'll lose 4 when we start up 4.4?
I'm betting, yes...Better use'em or lose'em, right?
Correct!

This <Viewing Parlor disabled for testing> is an odd one. I think the current ad system is great. Can't image what's being tested...
We run all kinds of tests all the time in SGM. This one is just a little more noticeable than others so we wanted to give a heads up about it before people panicked.

Wait, how can FINAL STAND have a permanent version?
Certain events can inflict FINAL STAND as a Permanent modifier, like the upcoming Costume Party Prize Fight.

yeeeeaah im also looking at the rift ticket changes. green ticket for clearing all three? AND reduced green ticket capacity? feels like ultimatum of grind rift or no rift for us casuals.
This change was designed to discourage players from piling all of their Rift Battles together back to back in the final hours of Sunday.

With this account thingy , will there be a button to take us to that menu and make secondary accounts?
Account switching is something we are considering, but is not included in this update.

I’m a casual rift player and I have 96 red tickets saved up and rarely have less than 5 green tickets at a given moment. Every day we should still be getting a free 3 green tickets so that 3 free rounds of rift every day. That’s a minimum of 21 matches per week (way more than the necessary number to qualify for prizes); and when you take into account the new +1 green ticket for clearing 3 matches, that’s potentially 7 more free tickets you can get in a week.

Last edited:
Reactions: BallotBoxer
Currently, those potential 7 '+1 tickets' are Red...
hear hear. but oh welhms. game's changed. id miss the short window we had hoarding red tickets tho. (i dont know about yall but i dream to use all my hoarded red tickets and get to #1 rift rank one day...one day...maybe...in my dreams...)

I'm talking about when 4.4 drops.
nah, i think evil meant rught now we get free red tocket reward that we can hold on to with no time limit or stash limit vs the change to rewarded green ticket in the next update, that has a stash limit. making the "beat all three and get extra ticket" feel cheaper. thats how i feel about it anyways.

nah, i think evil meant rught now we get free red tocket reward that we can hold on to with no time limit or stash limit vs the change to rewarded green ticket in the next update, that has a stash limit. making the "beat all three and get extra ticket" feel cheaper. thats how i feel about it anyways.
But what I was trying to say to you was that after 4.4 drops, even casual rift players will still have access to about 28 free matches per week. So it's not like you'll have to choose whether to grind rift hardcore or do play it at all. There's plenty of between room.

I'm talking about when 4.4 drops.
Yeah, I know.
My point is that the +1 Green are NOT new bonus tickets. We get +1 tickets that are Red (per 3 opponent clear). Them being green in 4.4 is not an improvement and only being able to carrying 6 green over per day, means you'll have Rift every 6 tickets instead of 10 if you want to maximize those 21 'free' tickets over a season. Our Red ticket hoard/reserve can only increase outside of Rifts after 4.4.

Yeah, I know.
My point is that the +1 Green are NOT new bonus tickets. We get +1 tickets that are Red (per 3 opponent clear). Them being green in 4.4 is not an improvement and only being able to carrying 6 green over per day, means you'll have Rift every 6 tickets instead of 10 if you want to maximize those 21 'free' tickets over a season. Our Red ticket hoard/reserve can only increase outside of Rifts after 4.4.
Sure, I was just pointing out to that other user that Rifts in 4.4 can be played casually, even with the reduction of Red ticket acquirement. 4.4 provides plenty of green tickets so that a casual Rift player won't need to dip into their Red ticket stock.

Reactions: Art3mes