• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal IP still not counting towards 10 Gold Characters Accolade

rogueKlyntar

Reaction score
This is not a bug but iRdc at this point after bringing this to you people's attention multiple times.

I know the last update accounted for the Shiny Accolade with IP. I have a regular one.

Here are the simple facts.

I started playing July of this year.

IP was my first Gold ever, at level 20. The accolade didn't register it. I got Last Hope the very next day, the Accolade said 1/10.

Now, at level 48, I have:

1. Inner Pieces
2. Last Hope, Surgeon General
3. Thrill Shrieker, Poltergust
4. Blue Screen
5. Phantom Threads (x2), Night Terror
6. Primed, Regally Blonde
7. Windswept (x3)
8. Gi Jazz, Private Dick
9. Armed Forces (x2)
10. Rainbow Blight

The Accolade is still at 9/10.

I can't include a screenshot because I get a message saying it is somehow too big, but my game name is the same as my username here, surely you can look at my account and confirm all of this.

Did you receive Inner Pieces before the update that included Accolades? That update was 4.3 which went live in July of this year. The character collection Accolades are not retroactive, so the Accolade will only trigger for newly acquired Gold characters. For example, based on what you posted above, if you were to get a new Gold Eliza, the Accolade should then trigger.

Did you receive Inner Pieces before the update that included Accolades? That update was 4.3 which went live in July of this year. The character collection Accolades are not retroactive, so the Accolade will only trigger for newly acquired Gold characters. For example, based on what you posted above, if you were to get a new Gold Eliza, the Accolade should then trigger.

Yes, I started playing in late July.

I double checked your account and indeed you have 10 unique characters, including your Inner Pieces. I went ahead and triggered that specific Accolade. Let me know that it worked and that you were able to claim the rewards. Thanks for your patience!

Just saw that.
I double checked your account and indeed you have 10 unique characters, including your Inner Pieces. I went ahead and triggered that specific Accolade. Let me know that it worked and that you were able to claim the rewards. Thanks for your patience!
Just saw it! Rewards were received. Thanks!