• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal I have an issue with the in-game store...

Yato

Reaction score
Screenshotcopy_2020-12-23_170837.jpg

Like I said, I'm having issues with this, I cleared the cache data for the game in order to TRY to solve it, but still.

I also tried with other internet connections, I thought it was because of the bad signal I had before, but nothing changed.
I'll appreciate if someone can give me some advise about what I should do next :)
Also, the rest of the game still working perfectly.

Our in-game store is connected to the respective Apple/Google stores, so it's possible those weren't connecting for some reason. Usually it comes back after some time.

Are you still experiencing this issue?

Yeah, I'm also experiencing this issue it displays the exact same thing. I've also tried different internet connections, reinstalling, and different email addresses. Still no luck.

Our in-game store is connected to the respective Apple/Google stores, so it's possible those weren't connecting for some reason. Usually it comes back after some time.

Are you still experiencing this issue?
Thanks, that's exactly what happened, I just had to activate the Google services again and everithing turn back to normal. Btw I fixed it the day after I posted this thread, but thank you anyway ❤