• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Valentine's Day 2021 Art Contest

Sairus

AKA Cellsai
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
puWsUMU.png

Love is in the air! Skullgirls is no stranger to matters of the Heart, so we want to celebrate with a Valentine's Day Art Contest!

CONTEST RULES:
  • The theme of this contest is simple: Valentine's Day!
  • You don't have to include Nurse Valentine herself - you can draw any character or combination of Skullgirls characters you want, but the entry has to be themed around Valentine's Day, in some capacity.
  • Skullgirls Mobile is rated T for Teen, so your contest entries should be the same!
SUBMISSION DETAILS:
  • This contest will run from January 8th - February 5th.
  • To submit entries you need to post your art on Instagram or Twitter and use the hashtag #SkullgirlsVDay2021 .
  • You can enter as many times as you like, but you can only win once. Make sure all of your entries have the #SkullgirlsVDay2021 hashtag.
PRIZES:
  • 5 winners will receive a 10+1 Lovestruck Relic voucher. We'll contact you after the contest to arrange sending the prizes out. (We'll be announcing the exact contents of the 2021 Lovestruck Relic later, but if you're curious you can see the contents of the 2020 Lovestruck Relic here)
  • The winning entries will also be featured on our social media accounts.

If you have any questions or need any clarification on any rules, let us know below!

We are excited to finally announce the winners of this contest!

We received hundreds of entries, so it was extremely difficult to narrow this down to just 5 entries. Thank you so much to everyone who entered!

As with all our contests, we don't have traditional 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc places. All of these entries are considered equal placement as our favorites. Congratulations to all of you! We'll also be posting all of these out on our social media accounts during the week.

Without further ado, and in no particular order, here are the winners:

Congratulations! All of these players will be sent out a 10+1 Lovestruck Relic Voucher!

These were just five of the many entries we received, so be sure to check the #SkullgirlsVDay2021 tags on Instagram and Twitter to see the others!

Last edited:
Is Twitter and Instagram the only ways to submit the artwork?
People having no Twitter or Instagram account(like me) are indeed very rare. But still there should be some other way. Like forum submissions or something.
Just my thoughts.

Is Twitter and Instagram the only ways to submit the artwork?
People having no Twitter or Instagram account(like me) are indeed very rare. But still there should be some other way. Like forum submissions or something.
Just my thoughts.
It's not impossible that we'll add other avenues to submit entries in the future, but at least for this Valentine's event we can only take entries via Twitter and Facebook.

Reactions: Art3mes
When the winners will be showed? I am veryexcited and i think i would be one of the winners of this art contest ;v;

We have announced the winners of the contest!

Check the first posts of this thread to check out the winning entries!