• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Your session has expired....

Gylfie

Reaction score
Lately I always get this message after a fight. After a fight, an error message will come up telling me that my session has expired and I will now return to the login screen. It’s very annoying and it always causes me to lose my streak. I’m using an iPad Air running iOS 14.4.

Are you (or somebody else) using your account on another device?
You usually get this error if you're logged in elsewhere. For example, if you play on Device A, then you login in Device B, you will get a message on Device A telling you it's going back to the login screen.

No, I only play on this device.
Are you (or somebody else) using your account on another device?
You usually get this error if you're logged in elsewhere. For example, if you play on Device A, then you login in Device B, you will get a message on Device A telling you it's going back to the login screen

@Gylfie I think on rare occasions there's a chance your account can accrue corrupted data on our servers. Will you share your in-game handle and Public ID? I can have an engineer investigate and see if that's the case. If that doesn't work I have some other ideas of what we could try.