• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Heart Of Darkness Ability

Pandamonium

Reaction score
So i was using heart of darkness against a purrfect dark. Changed from dark to light and then to dark against to stop her from getting the curse but got the curse anyway. Is it intended to be this way or is it a bug? If heart of darkness is in play and applies hex, it should stop purrfect dark's timer on her ability and therefore be neglected. Hope i can get an answer

The moment you face Purrfect Dark, her 10 second curse timer begins. Even if you inflict hex in this 10 seconds period it doesn't stop her SA because the timer has begun before hex being applied. This is working for Djinn Frizz the same way.

So i was using heart of darkness against a purrfect dark. Changed from dark to light and then to dark against to stop her from getting the curse but got the curse anyway. Is it intended to be this way or is it a bug? If heart of darkness is in play and applies hex, it should stop purrfect dark's timer on her ability and therefore be neglected. Hope i can get an answer
At some point we'll figure out a way to make it more clear, what @eray94 said above is correct. Timed buffs will not be interrupted by Hex, if the Hex is applied after the timer starts. You'll notice this most often with Djinn Frizz, Star Shine and Purrfect Dark

At some point we'll figure out a way to make it more clear, what @eray94 said above is correct. Timed buffs will not be interrupted by Hex, if the Hex is applied after the timer starts. You'll notice this most often with Djinn Frizz, Star Shine and Purrfect Dark
She should have the ability to apply Hex AND cancel any Special Ability Timer. Not many characters can apply Hex as Special Ability, only can think of is Red Velvet, so HoD should have that privilege given the fact that she is a diamond. Don't you think?