• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Relic disappearance

Davit Hovhannisyan

Reaction score
Hi I am [TheDestroyer], I have serious problem.
90% of the relics disappear after I get them from fights, deployments and from cabinet of curiosities. This has been happening since last week. I have lost a lot of relics, please help.

Reactions: Mr212u
It's unclear what you mean by "relics disappearing" do you have an example of what you're actually seeing in game?

In Deployments you are not guaranteed to receive a reward unless the rewards slider is at 100%. That percentage will increase or decrease depending on the fighters used.

It's unclear what you mean by "relics disappearing" do you have an example of what you're actually seeing in game?

In Deployments you are not guaranteed to receive a reward unless the rewards slider is at 100%. That percentage will increase or decrease depending on the fighters used.
Items just disspare after I get them.
Even when I buy them from shop.

Again, not clear what you mean by "items just disappear after I get them"

Will you please lay out step by step what you're actually doing in game so I can get a better picture? If possible creating a video would be the most clear. Show your current Relics, purchase a Relic, and then show your new relic count.

Other than that you'll need to contact customer service at skullgirlsmobile.com/contact and they can investigate your account.

You'll need to contact customer service so they can investigate. If they can determine that you indeed purchased something and did not receive your item, they can replace it for you. If there's numerous examples of it happening there may be some sort of corruption with your account.

My first piece of advice would be to make sure your account is bound to an email and then reinstall the game.

Reactions: Davit Hovhannisyan
You'll need to contact customer service so they can investigate. If they can determine that you indeed purchased something and did not receive your item, they can replace it for you. If there's numerous examples of it happening there may be some sort of corruption with your account.

My first piece of advice would be to make sure your account is bound to an email and then reinstall the game.

Thanks for advice.

Pues en mi caso despues del despliegue uno obtiene las reliquias y las dejo para tener varias reunidas vuelvo a entrar y no hay nada

Pues en mi caso despues del despliegue uno obtiene las reliquias y las dejo para tener varias reunidas vuelvo a entrar y no hay nada
As I stated above, if you think you're missing items please contact customer support skullgirlsmobile.com/contact