• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

4.7 Update Notes (Now Available!)

As a Valentine main, I am SO excited!! Can't wait to try out new combos!

in celebration of the update, i went and pierced both ends of my lips and septum. always wanted too and was like **** it skullgirls is offline might aswell

The update is here, and I'm excited to see the new characters.
Looks like someone of the devs is a big fan of a certain Zelda 😊

Found the new Valentine, honestly I thought it was Icy Hot at first. Not sure if she seems that good on paper, one thing I noticed is that her SA2 didn't trigger when she successfully used Laryngectomy on me (which does launch me in the air)Screenshot_20210505-003851.png

Reactions: Art3mes
UPDATE:
Please note there was an error with the listings for the Bandera Relics in these update notes.
The correct three Diamonds in the Bandera Relic are X-Bot, Dream Band and Fire Branded.

The notes have been updated to refelct the correct contents of the Relic.

I can see the new variants from the catalog. Seems like the surprise is also hidden there.

And due to I have unlocked all of the valentine's variant, the new also shows as unlocked to me(which clearly I still dont have that diamond variant Valentine's Wetwork

Reactions: Holy Goose
I can see the new variants from the catalog. Seems like the surprise is also hidden there.

And due to I have unlocked all of the valentine's variant, the new also shows as unlocked to me(which clearly I still dont have that diamond variant Valentine's Wetwork
Yeah, the new Valentine shows as unlocked for me as well even though I'm missing Assassin's Greed. Probably a bug.

Reactions: 88-san
I think the Holodeck Hazards are fine with the 4-hour XP boost when you're like me who doesn't even have 10 usable diamonds with marquee abilities 😂 Super late-game players might need something else

Reactions: Holy Goose

Was lowkey expecting the Daphne pallete for Parasoul as an Air fighter 😭 Oh well, Zelda it is

But imagine tho: a defensive daphne parasoul with a SA ability called "caught off-guard" that would grant her unflinching and auto-block, and her opponents guard break when she lands a critical hit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Just¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Update: May 5 - Version 4.7.1 notes:

- Fixed an issue with the Featured Offers in the new Store.
- Fixed an issue where the new Fighters introduced in 4.7 would appear in the Catalog as if they were already owned.

Как и всегда - разработчики радуют нас своими новыми обновлениями!!!!
Спасибо им за труды!!!

- Fixed an issue where the new Fighters introduced in 4.7 would appear in the Catalog as if they were already owned.

Hey everyone,

Update 4.7 is finally here!

As mentioned in our 2021 Preview, a big focus for this year is improving existing systems and features in Skullgirls Mobile. You’ll find some of those improvements in this update, with many more yet to come later in the year. Of course we couldn’t resist including some brand new content too!

Read on for all the juicy details!

ZLPdy84.png

NEW ADDITIONS

STORE REDESIGN

One key feature of this update is the significantly redesigned Store.

RIol0k2.png

Up until now, the Store could be a little overwhelming if several Offers had all been triggered simultaneously. These new tabs will highlight Giveaways and Offers and make it easier to find whatever Offer you may be looking for.

Please note that initially this new Store will only be available to some players, so don’t be alarmed if you see the old store. It will be made more widely available at a later date.

ZLPdy84.png

CINCO DE MAYO EVENT

The ¡VIVA LA FIESTA! Prize Fight will return this year, featuring Bandera Relics!

PTxrQnu.png

The Bandera Relic is similar to previous Event Relics and will contain a small pool of themed and popular Fighters

Silver: Gang Green

Silver: Triple Threat

Silver: Blood Drive

Gold: Timeless Hero

Gold: Weekend Warrior

Gold: Time Thief

Diamond: Fire Branded

Diamond: Dream Band

Diamond: X-Bot

XpmPS4s.png

The ¡VIVA LA FIESTA! Prize Fight will start on May 5th and run for 4 Days. This event requires an Air, Light and Fire Fighter on your team, so players with deep, diverse collections will really get to shine! Like other special event Prize Fights, there are huge rewards available, including tons of Bandera Relics.

Stay tuned to our social media for further announcements about this event!

ZLPdy84.png

HOLODECK HAZARDS

t7Q04eD.png

Holodeck Hazards made its debut in 4.6 as a special limited time event. During its run we received lots of feedback about the mode, and as promised we’ve made some adjustments to it for 4.7.

In 4.6, Holodeck was only available on the weekend and refreshed every hour. While this version of the mode was very popular and well received, we also noticed a couple recurring points of feedback:
  • Several popular events already run on weekends. Adding in Holodeck on top those events made weekends a bit overcrowded.
  • Having the event refresh regularly throughout the day was very stressful, with many players feeling they had to play the mode at every refresh opportunity or feel they were missing out.
To address these issues, we have adjusted Holodeck to be available once a day, every day! This will still allow players to gain large amounts of XP quickly without an overt amount of stress, and it should fit into everyone’s schedule.

A shark’s work is never done though, and we expect Stanley to make further adjustments and additions to the mode in future updates.

ZLPdy84.png

CHECKMATE INCISION

As Skullgirls has grown, we’ve been pushing the technical limits of each new Character added to the roster. You can really see this with Annie, who has All The Tools, including a whole host of Special Moves and Blockbusters that can be used in the air.

In the first of many updates to earlier Characters, Valentine’s Checkmate Incision has been upgraded to allow players to use it in the air. Try squeezing it into your air juggles or after a Laryngectomy to see what new combo routes you can find!

ZLPdy84.png

ECONOMY CHANGES

RELIC ADJUSTMENTS
  • Creature of Habit, Biting Cold and Prism Plumage have all been added to standard Relics.
OTHER CHANGES

MISC

• Adjusted the flame colors on Thrill Shrieker's palette.
  • Fixed an issue where Holodeck Hazards and Accursed Experiments would not properly refresh after their Event Timers expired.
  • Fixed some issues where players could get stuck in the Tutorial.
  • Fixed an issue where Health Remaining points were not being counted correctly in Rift Battles.
  • Fixed an issue where Fighters were not being properly released from Deployments.
  • Fixed an issue where the in-game chat window could be cut off on the homescreen.
  • Updated some Characters’ home stages to be more narratively accurate. (When you view a Fighter in your collection, their home stage will be used as the backdrop)

COMBAT
  • Fixed an issue where Biting Cold Painwheel would ignore On-Death Signature Abilities.
  • Fixed an issue where Biting Cold’s Revive Block SA would not trigger if the opponent was defeated with a throw.
  • Fixed an issue where Biting Cold’s Revive Block SA would not trigger if the opponent revived instantly after being defeated.
  • Fixed an issue where the Clear! modifier could revive Fighters after they had been defeated with Catastrophe Canon Omega.
  • Fixed an issue where the fight could get stuck in the ‘Super Flash’ state if Peacock was defeated and revived when activating Shadow of Impending Doom.
  • Fixed an issue where the stage tinting would become permanent if a Fighter was defeated during their own Blockbuster.
ZLPdy84.png

???

There’s been unconfirmed reports that some new Fighters have snuck into this update… Apparently these new Variants will only appear as AI controlled opponents for now. If you encounter any of these Fighters, make sure to take a screenshot and let us know!

YBkuvLk.png

ZLPdy84.png

Leave a comment below if you have any questions, and let us know what you think of this update.
Also, keep an eye out on our social media accounts for the reveal of the next Brand New Character on May 6th!
As always, thanks so much for all your support!

- Hidden Variable

Hey everyone,

Update 4.7 is finally here!

As mentioned in our 2021 Preview, a big focus for this year is improving existing systems and features in Skullgirls Mobile. You’ll find some of those improvements in this update, with many more yet to come later in the year. Of course we couldn’t resist including some brand new content too!

Read on for all the juicy details!

ZLPdy84.png

NEW ADDITIONS

STORE REDESIGN

One key feature of this update is the significantly redesigned Store.

RIol0k2.png

Up until now, the Store could be a little overwhelming if several Offers had all been triggered simultaneously. These new tabs will highlight Giveaways and Offers and make it easier to find whatever Offer you may be looking for.

Please note that initially this new Store will only be available to some players, so don’t be alarmed if you see the old store. It will be made more widely available at a later date.

ZLPdy84.png

CINCO DE MAYO EVENT

The ¡VIVA LA FIESTA! Prize Fight will return this year, featuring Bandera Relics!

PTxrQnu.png

The Bandera Relic is similar to previous Event Relics and will contain a small pool of themed and popular Fighters

Silver: Gang Green

Silver: Triple Threat

Silver: Blood Drive

Gold: Timeless Hero

Gold: Weekend Warrior

Gold: Time Thief

Diamond: Fire Branded

Diamond: Dream Band

Diamond: X-Bot

XpmPS4s.png

The ¡VIVA LA FIESTA! Prize Fight will start on May 5th and run for 4 Days. This event requires an Air, Light and Fire Fighter on your team, so players with deep, diverse collections will really get to shine! Like other special event Prize Fights, there are huge rewards available, including tons of Bandera Relics.

Stay tuned to our social media for further announcements about this event!

ZLPdy84.png

HOLODECK HAZARDS

t7Q04eD.png

Holodeck Hazards made its debut in 4.6 as a special limited time event. During its run we received lots of feedback about the mode, and as promised we’ve made some adjustments to it for 4.7.

In 4.6, Holodeck was only available on the weekend and refreshed every hour. While this version of the mode was very popular and well received, we also noticed a couple recurring points of feedback:
  • Several popular events already run on weekends. Adding in Holodeck on top those events made weekends a bit overcrowded.
  • Having the event refresh regularly throughout the day was very stressful, with many players feeling they had to play the mode at every refresh opportunity or feel they were missing out.
To address these issues, we have adjusted Holodeck to be available once a day, every day! This will still allow players to gain large amounts of XP quickly without an overt amount of stress, and it should fit into everyone’s schedule.

A shark’s work is never done though, and we expect Stanley to make further adjustments and additions to the mode in future updates.

ZLPdy84.png

CHECKMATE INCISION

As Skullgirls has grown, we’ve been pushing the technical limits of each new Character added to the roster. You can really see this with Annie, who has All The Tools, including a whole host of Special Moves and Blockbusters that can be used in the air.

In the first of many updates to earlier Characters, Valentine’s Checkmate Incision has been upgraded to allow players to use it in the air. Try squeezing it into your air juggles or after a Laryngectomy to see what new combo routes you can find!

ZLPdy84.png

ECONOMY CHANGES

RELIC ADJUSTMENTS
  • Creature of Habit, Biting Cold and Prism Plumage have all been added to standard Relics.
OTHER CHANGES

MISC

• Adjusted the flame colors on Thrill Shrieker's palette.
  • Fixed an issue where Holodeck Hazards and Accursed Experiments would not properly refresh after their Event Timers expired.
  • Fixed some issues where players could get stuck in the Tutorial.
  • Fixed an issue where Health Remaining points were not being counted correctly in Rift Battles.
  • Fixed an issue where Fighters were not being properly released from Deployments.
  • Fixed an issue where the in-game chat window could be cut off on the homescreen.
  • Updated some Characters’ home stages to be more narratively accurate. (When you view a Fighter in your collection, their home stage will be used as the backdrop)

COMBAT
  • Fixed an issue where Biting Cold Painwheel would ignore On-Death Signature Abilities.
  • Fixed an issue where Biting Cold’s Revive Block SA would not trigger if the opponent was defeated with a throw.
  • Fixed an issue where Biting Cold’s Revive Block SA would not trigger if the opponent revived instantly after being defeated.
  • Fixed an issue where the Clear! modifier could revive Fighters after they had been defeated with Catastrophe Canon Omega.
  • Fixed an issue where the fight could get stuck in the ‘Super Flash’ state if Peacock was defeated and revived when activating Shadow of Impending Doom.
  • Fixed an issue where the stage tinting would become permanent if a Fighter was defeated during their own Blockbuster.
ZLPdy84.png

???

There’s been unconfirmed reports that some new Fighters have snuck into this update… Apparently these new Variants will only appear as AI controlled opponents for now. If you encounter any of these Fighters, make sure to take a screenshot and let us know!

YBkuvLk.png

ZLPdy84.png

Leave a comment below if you have any questions, and let us know what you think of this update.
Also, keep an eye out on our social media accounts for the reveal of the next Brand New Character on May 6th!
As always, thanks so much for all your support!

- Hidden Variable
Got a glimpse of the new valentine!!

Attachments

• 5683e3lwhxx61-min.png
    5683e3lwhxx61-min.png
    963.8 KB · Views: 1
  • v5at5uawhxx61-min.png
    v5at5uawhxx61-min.png
    658.8 KB · Views: 1