• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 2021 PREVIEW

• FUKUA emerged from our dreams to haunt our reality. We all now have nightmares of Splitting Image to show for it.
šŸ˜† I hope you aren't hinting at a Splitting Image nerf. LemonJelly would be crushed.

I'm curious if there are any concrete goals for Fighter creation. Like "get every character a 3rd diamond" or "one of each element for golds." It would be neat to see the process how fighter variants are made.

Thanks for keeping the new content rolling. You guys Rock! I am super stoked for the next new character (Minette anyone?) but I'm also really excited to hear about your plans for getting more from duplicates and turning the holes in your catalogue into your most wanted variant!! Woohoo!!!

What I'm hoping NOT to see (pretty please) is an autobattle feature that means you can complete your dailies with the push of a button - whether that's for free or at the cost of some theonite/canopy coins. I used to play Angry Birds Evo and that got to the stage where late game you needed to focus on farming way to much in order to continue to compete and there was just too much to do. Every single day. They tried to solve this with an auto-battle feature that just showed the result of a fight (level skipping) and all it did was take the fun out of the game.

What I would love to see is a mirror mode with the attacking orientation switched Right to Left. Simple as that. I used to love that feature in Xtreme G (yeah it's a racer and I know I'm showing my age). But it was one helluva lot of fun to play because your brain had gotten so used to processing movement in the original orientation.

Anyhow, whatever you end up implementing, I know you're going to do it exceptionally well because you're you. You Rock. You're the Skullgirls Mobile Devs and the RNG Gods shine on you.
You do know if they were to add an ā€œauto buttonā€ it would be optional so you wonā€™t have to use it. I think a sim button is necessary especially with all the new characters coming out. Not to mention a lot of people canā€™t be in the app for 3 hrs a day farming dailies.

You do know if they were to add an ā€œauto buttonā€ it would be optional so you wonā€™t have to use it. I think a sim button is necessary especially with all the new characters coming out. Not to mention a lot of people canā€™t be in the app for 3 hrs a day farming dailies.
Thanks for replying. I guess it's all in the implementation but I'd rather see a tiered approach to dailies and PF. Maybe put in a new difficultly tier above Master in the Dailies and a Diamond tier in PF with late game appropriate prizes for both. If you enter you can't do bronze or silver fights anymore, or vice versa. So you still get to grind and you still get a range of difficulties to play. Something along these lines.

I do concede there could be a place for auto-battle but it needs to be really carefully implemented. Take your example of a player who can't play 3 hours a day. Maybe some days they have 30 mins. They want play, fight and have fun. Say a quick "Hi" in the forums. What they get is 15 mins of mashing the auto-battle button just to make sure they get the resources they need before they get to the fun part. That get's old real quick. Just look at chat now and count how many times someone posts the question "Trade wins anyone?". That's focusing economy over fun. That's my point. Keep adding characters, events and features for sure - the Devs are great at that. Better than any game I've played perhaps. I'm sure they'll find a good balance but auto-battling is a creek without a paddle to set sail on.

One thing I was hoping for that I didn't see mentioned anywhere is an ability to have a specific rift "loadout" for each different elemental week so players don't need to manually swap their fighters out every week in order to cater to the changing modifiers. Otherwise, I love everything I'm seeing here and I'm super excited to see what exactly the rest of the year brings for this game!

BRAND NEW CHARACTER #2
As noted earlier, we are hard at work with Future Club on our 2nd brand new character! Unlike Annie, who launched on mobile first and then made her way to SG2E months later, we are building this new character with the intention of both characters being made available at (more or less) the same time.

Expect all the standard goodies that come with a new character -- a slew of new Fighters, Prize Fights, Daily Events, Relics, plus a new stage and more. Weā€™ll be announcing the new character in the near-ish future, so stay tuned to our social accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) and/or the official Discord for the latest news.

The near-ish future huh? Like, possibly the end of the Live Event today? šŸ‘€
(If not today then maybe later in the championship, like after the finals. If I remember correctly Annie was announced after the end of a tournament as well.)

Other than that, looking forward to the QoL changes and new features! Especially that 'Increased Relic Agency' bit; I've been chasing X-Bot ever since she was released but haven't managed to get her yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Art3mes
Thank you so much! This improvements looks deliciousšŸ˜ Really waiting forward updates!

I'm hyped for what you guys gonna do about duplicate characters. After getting two dupe diamonds while having two unique nat diamond characters hit me really hard. So hard that i stopped playing the game but i still check what is going on around.

I'm hyped for what you guys gonna do about duplicate characters. After getting two dupe diamonds while having two unique nat diamond characters hit me really hard. So hard that i stopped playing the game but i still check what is going on around.
3 of my first 6 natural Dia were Freeze Frames. I feel you.

Looking pretty dang awesome!
My guild for stray felines will have to wait

Esp:la 4.7 dice lo contrario ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ
ENG: 4.7 says otherwiseā”( āˆµ )ā”Œ

super happy to see this update idc if itā€™s late by your standards.

less happy to not see black dahlia as the new character, but hoping sheā€™s still on the list.