• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Diamond prize fight official

No way!

This is certainly interesting, but how much will this screw up the economy? Moreso you canā€™t use bronze or silver and are you guaranteed a Diamond fighter???

I really donā€™t know how to feel about this.

side note, the Twitter post called this an ā€œexpert level eventā€ which got me thinking, what if we gave prizefights difficultyā€™s like we give the daily events and story mode. I think it would be a way to deciliter the prizefight screen, but I guess it might also make things confusing for new players, so maybe not.

are you guaranteed a Diamond fighter???
I wish!

Most likely the milestones and post-event rewards (clearing that crucial 10%) will all be currency and treasure. Relic shards, elemental dust, theonite, keys, and canopy coins. I expect a more proportionate milestone track (one can clear Gold PF's milestones in six fights with just a few multipliers), but I'm terrified of what will be suitable modifiers. I imagine the usual health and attack boosts with a handful of Rift catalysts and the gold and silver mods combined.

Very exciting!
Takes some pressure off of the Gold PF so that newer players can more easily compete for solid Golds, and gives higher level players more rewards/challenge. The rewards for Top 10% in Diamond have to justify the grind though.
I think this is a great addition to the list of daily things you can do

I wish!

Most likely the milestones and post-event rewards (clearing that crucial 10%) will all be currency and treasure. Relic shards, elemental dust, theonite, keys, and canopy coins. I expect a more proportionate milestone track (one can clear Gold PF's milestones in six fights with just a few multipliers), but I'm terrified of what will be suitable modifiers. I imagine the usual health and attack boosts with a handful of Rift catalysts and the gold and silver mods combined.
I hope they rework the whole tier system, maybe Iā€™m just greedy but Iā€™d like to get more than 12 rewards when Iā€™m at 25 million(?) points or more. Even pure Coinage would be fine. Can you get gifts from prizefights? Iā€™m not among those gift hoarders with thousands to spare, although I could use sā€™more friends.

now I want to know what @Codlugarthia thinks about this. The daily routine is about to get shaken up.

Reactions: Codlugarthia
I hope they rework the whole tier system, maybe Iā€™m just greedy but Iā€™d like to get more than 12 rewards when Iā€™m at 25 million(?) points or more. Even pure Coinage would be fine. Can you get gifts from prizefights? Iā€™m not among those gift hoarders with thousands to spare, although I could use sā€™more friends.

now I want to know what @Codlugarthia thinks about this. The daily routine is about to get shaken up.
In essence I'm excited for it. If they combine this with saccing Dia dupes to upgrade your Dia's stats then I'm very interested to see what monsters are unleashed upon the game soon. Winning big coin/reward hauls is also appealing but the eco needs to be carefully balanced. Behind the scenes I'm interested to know how many people are active in SGM and how they are spread between early, mid and late game. That may steer the Devs thinking re eco balancing.

To your question i'll adjust my PF routine to target the highest returns by effort (I'm not a great player so if it's similar to some of the Master Story mode challenges I'll get bored real quick e.g. take down this Dia character with a silver without getting hit in under 10 seconds šŸ˜œ). If it's more like rift modifiers I'll be happy. I can't see me not competing for gold PF though because you need them for Dia evolution. Exciting times.

So, that's what they meant...
Interesting idea, for sure.
Would be nice to see how it works in practice.
As a person, who never got above 31% in Gold Fights, I'm especially excited šŸ˜

Reactions: Codlugarthia