• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Accursed experiments period rescheduling

I always thought that accursed experiments was supposed to be in the same veign as holodeck. A mode for the endgame players. It doesn’t make sense that it lasts a whole week but can be beaten faster than holodeck. You can make mistakes in AE, not HD. Although I could be wrong.

In any case, why not have it twice. It’s only a one time thing. Most people will probably be devoting time to Diamond pf, I know I will.

I always thought that accursed experiments was supposed to be in the same veign as holodeck. A mode for the endgame players. It doesn’t make sense that it lasts a whole week but can be beaten faster than holodeck. You can make mistakes in AE, not HD. Although I could be wrong.

In any case, why not have it twice. It’s only a one time thing. Most people will probably be devoting time to Diamond pf, I know I will.
I have this gut feeling diamond pf will be difficult. It takes me 2 days to get to 25m for gold coz I have to squeeze time to grind. I can imagine for diamond. Hope the cut off for good rewards ain't too tough

I don't think AE are that much endgame. They are quite easy once you have a couple of diamonds and don't really get you anything good (unless you get a diamond key from the 3x Big Band mode, it happened to me twice). I stopped doing them some time ago since they aren't really worth the hassle anymore imo.

Reactions: Blingboss117
I don't think AE are that much endgame. They are quite easy once you have a couple of diamonds and don't really get you anything good (unless you get a diamond key from the 3x Big Band mode, it happened to me twice). I stopped doing them some time ago since they aren't really worth the hassle anymore imo.
To the best of my knowledge accursed experiments came out before diamonds, so I think at the time it was considered endgame but now it’s a cake walk. I’m wondering if it should be updated to reflect this. Why not have a difficulty tier like the other daily events. Make this current AE the advanced mode and make the new master mode absolutly insane, even somthing as simple as “all bleed effects heal the opponent” could be challenging.

To the best of my knowledge accursed experiments came out before diamonds, so I think at the time it was considered endgame but now it’s a cake walk. I’m wondering if it should be updated to reflect this. Why not have a difficulty tier like the other daily events. Make this current AE the advanced mode and make the new master mode absolutly insane, even somthing as simple as “all bleed effects heal the opponent” could be challenging.
True. I really hope they make it much engaging and fun with better rewards

True. I really hope they make it much engaging and fun with better rewards
I don't think they will though - I think it's confirmed that we are getting more master Story Modes so they surely will prioritise them. And now that we have Holodeck Hazards I think being able to complete AE is a nice middle ground between being a newbie and being a completely endgame player.

I don't think they will though - I think it's confirmed that we are getting more master Story Modes so they surely will prioritise them. And now that we have Holodeck Hazards I think being able to complete AE is a nice middle ground between being a newbie and being a completely endgame player.
Well, let's see what the update brings then. Regardless, I'm excited

Reactions: tequiler