• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

posting this just in case (if I get reported for 10 x longshot)

just so you know, u can do dash attack + down attack vs val after a wulfshot ( instead of up attack) but only if u are not in hype mode. In hype mode u can only do dash attack after wulfshot ( the down attack won't connect).
This should increase ur dmg output.

just so you know, u can do dash attack + down attack vs val after a wulfshot ( instead of up attack) but only if u are not in hype mode. In hype mode u can only do dash attack after wulfshot ( the down attack won't connect).
This should increase ur dmg output.
i am only doing up swipe to buy time for wulfshoots.You are right, with a slight crit rate/ crit damage in any moves,doing that will increase overall dmg but with max lvl wulfshoots the main goal is to fit in as many wulfshoots as possible within the hype window , If i have 5% more special cd in my moves i can spam shoots for 3 mins , but right now i have to fit in a few attacks in between . All my moves are pure atk%/piercing . Thanks for the tip though, I dont know that you can do dash + down after wulfshoot.

Reactions: z3r0d34th7