• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

what happens when you sacrifice units before evolve that you could use for evolving?

Reaction score
do they count for evolve when you attempt it later on?
does the game keep track of this?
because i just wasted 5 gold elizas (4 lapis 1 bloodbath ) sacrificing them and it'd kill me if i found out i'd needed them again.

• Sad
Reactions: Erick Draves
Unfortunately, all fighters sacrificed to power-up are just XP ashes. The Elizas you burned will not count when time comes to evolve the fighter that ate them.

• Sad
Reactions: Erick Draves
Unfortunately, all fighters sacrificed to power-up are just XP ashes. The Elizas you burned will not count when time comes to evolve the fighter that ate them.
When I starded this was a mechanic I didn´t understood very well. I though it would make my powered character almost invincible. But not... then I found out I couldn´t evolve her because I lacked materials. Soooooo... I think a little warning on the sacrifice screen would be nice for all the new players.

"Sacrifice can help you making space in your inventory, but what if you need them to evolve this variant latter? CONSIDER THIS SO YOU DON´T HAVE TO THINK IN THE SQUARE ROOT OF A FISH AND THEN BE SAD!"