• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Am I just that unlucky with relic Pulls?

ghostR

Reaction score
So I am finally approaching level 70 and have yet to pull a single diamond from any other relic, besides the diamond ones. I had to farm tons of things to get two Diamond relics to pull two Assassins Greeds, she is great but has really stunted my progress in the game.

I have finished the whole story mode, did over 100m in the last long prize fight and am still only ever pulling silvers and golds, not a wink of a Diamond from any other relic.

Farmed as much as possible, I even spent 3 months only buying premiers from the store and only landed up with one gold and too many silvers.

Is this normal at all? I am going to hit level 70 without pulling a single diamond.

Reactions: maxiefrommars
It really does come down to luck. I've been playing for years and very rarely will I see a diamond come out of a Premiere Relic. The odds are against you:

PREMIERE RELIC
82% Bronze
14% Silver
3.5% Gold
0.5 % Diamond

You gotta get relics that bend the odds in your favor. That's why I like Jackpot relics (normal and the holiday kind). 5k theonite for a 10+1 will get you at least one guaranteed gold.

JACKPOT RELIC
0% Bronze
90% Silver
9% Gold
1% Diamond

This is totally confirmation bias, but I "feel" extra lucky saving deployment relics. The 16hr kind brings a character relic. I wait until there are 4 and then open them all at once. Half the time it is four bronzes (which can quickly be turned into 1 evolved silver), but I swear non-bronzes often come up half the time. Lots of silver, some gold surprises, and crazy-lucky diamond lightning strikes. Through deployment relics is how I got SHINY Heavy Handed Cerebella and SHINY Jawbreaker Double.

I suggest saving your resources and not buy Premieres. I'm currently hoarding all relics (except character!) in preparation for Umbrella's release and have +200 Premieres from just deployments.

The RNGod does not favour you. Or so it seems. You are cursed to only receive AG. When you finally do pull dia from a premier relic it will be a shiny AG. You will then pull two more Dia from premier relics and these two shall both be AG. Then the Dev's will release upon you 4.9.0 and dupes shall be used to increase fighter stats permanently. You shall then be blessed with the most OP AG in history which shall go on to rule in PF, rift and events. You will become the richest player in all SGM due to your spoils and live a comfortable and blessed life for the rest of your days. Luck is transitory. Grind on fellow player

This is totally confirmation bias, but I "feel" extra lucky saving deployment relics. The 16hr kind brings a character relic. I wait until there are 4 and then open them all at once. Half the time it is four bronzes (which can quickly be turned into 1 evolved silver), but I swear non-bronzes often come up half the time. Lots of silver, some gold surprises, and crazy-lucky diamond lightning strikes. Through deployment relics is how I got SHINY Heavy Handed Cerebella and SHINY Jawbreaker Double.

I suggest saving your resources and not buy Premieres. I'm currently hoarding all relics (except character!) in preparation for Umbrella's release and have +200 Premieres from just deployments.
Never really had any luck regarding those deployment relics, will try saving them but doubt it will make a difference, I am pretty cursed.

I don't buy premiers, I did at one point, trading every 50k coin I had for premiers and waited but nothing came of it, also early game managed to do plenty of 10+1 and am currently saving for the 5k theo every character relic during Christmas, hopefully, my luck changes.

Never really had any luck regarding those deployment relics, will try saving them but doubt it will make a difference, I am pretty cursed.

I don't buy premiers, I did at one point, trading every 50k coin I had for premiers and waited but nothing came of it, also early game managed to do plenty of 10+1 and am currently saving for the 5k theo every character relic during Christmas, hopefully, my luck changes.
Yeah, the whole 'better luck' of the deployment relics is (as BallotBoxer admits) totally confirmation bias, sorry. So is the opening of multiple relics at once vs one-at-a-time. Like I've said before, the 10+1 has got us trained to thinking that opening multiple at once has 'better luck'...but it is a RNG/probability numbers game. And it is frustrating for sure to have a long string of 'bad luck'. Yeah, I know, you see some level 17 player open Heart of Darkness from a Premiere in the in-game chat while you're level 60+, opened hundreds and whiffed every time...SMH, I know...that's why I stopped opening 'lesser' relics...it's just too disheartening...

Also, as fun or as lucky as opening a Diamond from any other relic may seem to be, IMHO, Diamonds from Diamond relics are at least 'earned' in my eyes and have more player 'cred' than just being lucky. I'll be proud of my pulls when I eventually open my multiple Diamond relics (6.88 at the time of this post).

Remember; GLHF!

Reactions: Disasterrr19
once I got 7 premiere relics, didn't expect anything good to come out of it. Most (If not all) of them were bronze Cerabellas and despite not expecting good fighters I was so mad.