• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

4.10.2 Update Notes (Now Live!)

How are you!
I just created an account and translator to say this, thank you very much for the update, it was a good idea to modify the pf, but a question could be put emojis in the future the channels?

Update 12/17/2021:
We just released a a small update for iOS devices that fixes an issue where some lower end iOS devices could not enter the game correctly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Holy Goose
I think Dream Demon’s SA1 requires too much time to set up. Not to mention her attack is just okay. I understand if her SA2 is combined with straight brute force, the character can be broken. Still, 15 seconds of waiting to use the homage to Akuma is a bit of a letdown.

Hi all, and Happy New Year if I haven't already said so to you :)

It's that time of year when I start to get all excited like a kid who's just found a large roll of bank notes lying unnoticed by the roadside and who's now on a mission to buy themselves a large treat.

Woohoo!!

By which I mean it must be time ;) (hehehe) for the 2022 Roadmap and build up to V5.0 (Umbrella). Awesome.

So thanks to the Dev team in advance, because it's going to be soon!! :)

Last edited:
time ;) (hehehe) for the 2022 Roadmap
In today's (Jan 14) JuJu Blu stream, The Mighty Zug was quoted saying they are aiming for early February for the 2022 roadmap. A hint about new story mode content included! Perhaps a new Origin Story? (Double and Eliza are so old, they would have the most lore)

Current Origin Stories: Peacock, Big Band, Painwheel, Valentine, Cerebella, Parasoul, Filia, Squigly

Hey Devs, just wanted to say a few things I forgot to put into my player survey:

This update feels VERY GOOD. Grinding for diamond keys still kinda sucks, but I’m seeing that’s much more due to my recent decrease in play time (I’ve gone back to school so I don’t have anywhere enough free time to get in more than a match or two on occasion). You’ve done a lot of work trying to make them accessible but not too accessible and I appreciate it.

Despite my lower recent playtime I still feel like I’m making advances in the game with the holodeck and month-long events (and that has definitely helped the anxiety of trying to get full score rewards). Making events a month long definitely feels good and easier to play.

Thank you, thank you, for finally buffing blood drive. I’ve been salty ever since she got nerfed (to be fair she was hilariously strong). I’ve been testing the new SA and it feels strong but not too strong, and helps keep her high risk/high reward playstyle without sacrificing too much in the process; I’m finally going to be converting her to diamond ASAP once I get the resources.

Reactions: Holy Goose
zzz-filia.gif
Starving for news? It's only been 3 months 💀

lol, current conspiracy theory: HVS and Future Club have gone "dark" because they are focused on getting Umbrella-- and as a surprise, Black Dahlia -- ready for EVO.

Or some kind of technical or staffing hiccup has derailed their plans.

Reactions: Codlugarthia
View attachment 16077
Starving for news? It's only been 3 months 💀

lol, current conspiracy theory: HVS and Future Club have gone "dark" because they are focused on getting Umbrella-- and as a surprise, Black Dahlia -- ready for EVO.

Or some kind of technical or staffing hiccup has derailed their plans.
I’d like to think that our survey results provided a different priority list compared to what HVS had in mind and they are working on finding common grounds.

But it’s most likely just a combination of more details than expected in finalizing Umbrella for both 2e and SGM at the same time and unforeseen hiccups. Something very simple to us often takes weeks, if not months for devs to get them right. I’d rather wait for a bugless update than a buggy rushed job.

As long as the next update includes the improved existing Daily mode that we all hated grinding and was targeted to be implemented last year.

I’d like to think that our survey results provided a different priority list compared to what HVS had in mind and they are working on finding common grounds.

But it’s most likely just a combination of more details than expected in finalizing Umbrella for both 2e and SGM at the same time and unforeseen hiccups. Something very simple to us often takes weeks, if not months for devs to get them right. I’d rather wait for a bugless update than a buggy rushed job.

As long as the next update includes the improved existing Daily mode that we all hated grinding and was targeted to be implemented last year.

Fair enough, not going to argue about that.

Talking about the survey I seem to remember lack of communication as being my biggest bugbear. Even a short monthly statement here would be good. Theres a saying that goes along the lines, good news is great, bad news is ok but no news is a disaster for everyone. And all the comms for a long time seem to be 2E focussed and not a whole lot for mobile.

Moan over :)

Last edited:
Talking about the survey I seem to remember lack of communication as being my biggest bugbear.

Yeah, i agree 110%, we need some statement ASAP and more communication in the future, there are games that share information every week, but all we ask is once a month.

• Love
Reactions: Codlugarthia
Howdy everyone!
We've just released a very small update (4.10.2) that you should see roll out across your stores later today. This is NOT Umbrella. She will be arriving in the next Major update.
There'll be a short downtime for maintenance around 9am PT on April 1st to complete this update.

Here's the changes in this release:
  • Improved in-game chat reporting logic. This will make it MUCH easier and faster to remove players that abuse the in-game chat. If you see any players causing issues in chat, be sure to report them!
  • Made adjustments to upcoming Event Prize Fights, which you'll hear all about very soon!
  • Improved error tracking for issues related to the Store.
  • Free gifts for character birthdays will now be claimed from the Store instead of Mail.
  • Android users will see the app icon change to Umbrella/Hungern themed. We're trying out a few of them in advance of her release in the next update. See if you can find them all!

Last edited:
Forgot one note in this update:

• Android users will see the app icon change to Umbrella/Hungern themed. We're trying out a few of them in advance of her release in the next update. See if you can find them all!