• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: Umbrella Release Details & Relic Availability

Anyone else having terrible luck? I've opened 23 Peckish premieres and have got a total of 0 Umbrellas, I should've gotten between 2 or 3 by chance alone, I don't know if something is wrong
Yeah, unfortunately that's how 'odds' work, right?
Each new character 'dilutes' the odds to get a specific character for any relic that offers all characters.
Devs have mentioned that rarity is determined after the character is determined, so that's not a factor.
So, to get Umbrella in a Premiere Relic is 1:15 and in a Peckish Relic it is 2:15 (double the odds). Still not a huge bump.
It's frustrating for sure, I'm sure there's players that have opened even more Peckish relics and have 0 Umbrellas.

I hope the RNGods deliver you an Umbrella soon, keep trying!

Reactions: Erick Draves
Hello Skullgirls I played the Skullgirls mobile and I have umbrella moves but I don't have the player. What can I do to get the player.

Reactions: Erick Draves
Hello everyone.
I’m saving relics since 5.0 update to do an opening at the 5.1 update ( when umbrella will be release for real) but I’ve enough to wait. I now own to much relics.
In one hand i want to open it but in another hand I don’t wanna open it and see the 5.1 update release 5 days later ....
So I wanna know if you devs could give us a date for the true release of umbrella ( the 5.1 update ) please?
Seeing all the relics I own and not opening it began to be really frustrating lately. Plus like i said , I own too much now. And it began to make me having less fun playing also because of that
Giving us a date will be really appreciated , even an approximative date if it’s not too approximative like : « in few weeks « or something too approximative like that .

So yeah , your help will be really appreciated :)

Reactions: Holy Goose
Hello everyone.
I’m saving relics since 5.0 update to do an opening at the 5.1 update ( when umbrella will be release for real) but I’ve enough to wait. I now own to much relics.
In one hand i want to open it but in another hand I don’t wanna open it and see the 5.1 update release 5 days later ....
Same boat, I'm almost at 400 relics right now, I am patient, but not that patient. I have been thinking about dropping the game for a couple of months again due to the lack of information / transparency towards players. Even a small weekly article about the next update would be appreciated, beacuse right now no one knows what features we'll get or when we'll get them.

Hello everyone.
So I wanna know if you devs could give us a date for the true release of umbrella ( the 5.1 update ) please?
Seeing all the relics I own and not opening it began to be really frustrating lately. Plus like i said , I own too much now. And it began to make me having less fun playing also because of that
Giving us a date will be really appreciated , even an approximative date if it’s not too approximative like : « in few weeks « or something too approximative like that .

So yeah , your help will be really appreciated :)
Same boat, I'm almost at 400 relics right now, I am patient, but not that patient. I have been thinking about dropping the game for a couple of months again due to the lack of information / transparency towards players. Even a small weekly article about the next update would be appreciated, beacuse right now no one knows what features we'll get or when we'll get them.
A "F2P" player here with over 11K relics. Yes, the temptation to open is strong. But if you imagine every one of those relics a bronze and/or not the character you're 'looking' for, it gets easier not to open them.

It's all personal preference. No one said to save every relic. Need to scratch that 'open a relic' itch? Open 1 a day, or just 10 right now. Or even half you savings. Or just save "x relics for 5.1". You'll still earn more relics until 5.1 drops.

If you really want just Umbrella before 5.1, and you're saving Theo/Canopy Coins, the Peckish relics are good for at least a bronze (if RNG allows it). Sure double Umbrella odds isn't huge compared to the 15 non-Umbrella options, but really it's the only 'best' option ATM. (Though, If you have 4k Theo, you're almost guaranteed a gold Umbrella with the Spotlight Relic.)

Dropping the game is your prerogative, but you're leaving advancement of the characters you do have and daily rewards earned from just playing the game 'on the table'.

GL getting the Umbrella you're looking for!

According to the Twitter, it's coming really soon.
As would Peacock say, finally!

Reactions: Art3mes
According to the Twitter, it's coming really soon.
As would Peacock say, finally!
11 days from now exactly. The Umbrella relic offer ends in exactly 11 days, and they just announced that 5.1 is coming soon.

So, most certainly August 1st.

If this is true, damn, 100+ intentional days with no new content or patches just to max out profits from Umbrella.

"If this is true, damn, 100+ intentional days with no new content or patches just to max out profits from Umbrella."
Well, I don´t see it as a baaaaad thing. The launch of Umbrella was a little bumpy, so they had to make some desitions around the money, and this being NOT a bad thing. If there was no new content, it´s because they need time to rework some of the big stuff like prestiges (they made a poll about it), rift battles, daily events, etc, and to back all this working time, they need resources.

We might want to see new content every month, but HV is not thaaaat big like other companies, and content at the end of the day is free (You can get diamonds in your first poll in the game, and canopy are not that hard to get if you are patient). But again, game with no profit, no living game.

Well, I don´t see it as a baaaaad thing. The launch of Umbrella was a little bumpy, so they had to make some desitions around the money, and this being NOT a bad thing. If there was no new content, it´s because they need time to rework some of the big stuff like prestiges (they made a poll about it), rift battles, daily events, etc, and to back all this working time, they need resources.

We might want to see new content every month, but HV is not thaaaat big like other companies, and content at the end of the day is free (You can get diamonds in your first poll in the game, and canopy are not that hard to get if you are patient). But again, game with no profit, no living game.
I agree with this, with everything going on such as bug fixes and emergency maintenance hours, I would much rather the game do what it needs to in order to be stable before we get Umbrella's full launch. (i.e Like that one person who keeps talking about the Head Hunter Precision bug)

We can only expect so much from the company but I think at the end of the day a lil rough figure isn't so bad like "Hope you're ready for Umbrella, because we're nearly done coding her into the relic pool!" or something to that effect, I understand where the others are coming from but... I don't really see how they're maximizing Umbrella profits just yet, it's longer than Annie's debut but we've dealt with this before!

"Hope you're ready for Umbrella, because we're nearly done coding her into the relic pool!" or something to that effect

They're already in the game, adding them to a normal pool is so easy the function might already be in the game, it just isn't enabled.

The next update better be massive, otherwise I'll see myself taking a break from the game. Again.

They're already in the game, adding them to a normal pool is so easy the function might already be in the game, it just isn't enabled.

The next update better be massive, otherwise I'll see myself taking a break from the game. Again.
No worries it was just an example of how they could perhaps be more transparent as you said.

Either way given how move load out changes will be a thing, I'm sure there will be a larger update overall

i.e Like that one person who keeps talking about the Head Hunter Precision bug
what bug? I use head hunter almost all the time, didnt came across any?

Hahahahahahahahaahha!!...

IUnderstoodThatReference.jig.gpg.flatpng​

WHAAATT!!? TELL MEEE I DIDNT GOT THE REFERENCE ; - ;