• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Forum Update - Feedback and Questions

^ that's a nice banner that would go nicely with Umbrella's full 5.1 release... just sayin'... ;)

Anyways, please create a Black Dahlia section in the Characters wing of the forum. She should be here soon (this year). And depending what is revealed this weekend at EVO, we might need another section... (my bet is on Marie)

• Wow
Reactions: Art3mes
Maybe my mistake was not tagging Moderators. Let's give it a try!
@Sairus @Fel @WillTheDev

Please wreck the balanced symmetry of the Characters section of the forum and add the 17th character, Black Dahlia. And Marie too for 2023. Thanks!
I don't actually know how much power I have in terms of making sections or editing banners but those look really good! Hopefully Cellsai has a better idea about how all that works :)

Reactions: Art3mes
Hello forumites,

Sorry about the downtime. This forum update was a long time coming, and I hope the change isn't too jarring. We did what we could to keep things as similar as possible, however with a major upgrade like this, some things have to change. With that, however, comes a bunch of new features! Like a lot. A lot a lot. One being full Unicode support (please use emojis responsibly). Mobile has never looked better!

I welcome your feedback and suggestions. Happy posting!

~Will The Dev
Do you think the skullgirls mobile team will add my pallet I made? I’ll let ya guess what the pallets are based off

Attachments

• 5108D516-F5F6-447C-B02B-C27655D4B44C.png
    5108D516-F5F6-447C-B02B-C27655D4B44C.png
    215.8 KB · Views: 4
  • C737D74D-C641-4A1F-A505-9D62C7EE4D88.png
    C737D74D-C641-4A1F-A505-9D62C7EE4D88.png
    205.7 KB · Views: 4
я не понимаю как можно было тупо сделать эту игру, персов качать надо долго, ресурсов и т.д постоянно не хватает, как можно проходить бои если персы то и дело не прокачена а что бы его вывести в топ нужно убить как минимум месяц или два, вот предположительно как с этим боем, вот как это возможно пройти если у персонажа все время броня от урона и он в тупую зажимает в углу? 5к на продвинутой сложности кукухой поехали?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-23-09-44-19-978_com.autumn.skullgirls.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-23-09-44-19-978_com.autumn.skullgirls.jpg
    841.4 KB · Views: 6
я не понимаю как можно было тупо сделать эту игру, персов качать надо долго, ресурсов и т.д постоянно не хватает, как можно проходить бои если персы то и дело не прокачена а что бы его вывести в топ нужно убить как минимум месяц или два, вот предположительно как с этим боем, вот как это возможно пройти если у персонажа все время броня от урона и он в тупую зажимает в углу? 5к на продвинутой сложности кукухой поехали?
Контра есть для этого, зачем персонажей обороны в дд использовать?

Seeing how Marie is going to launch this month, please add a Marie section to the Characters segment of the forum! 🙇‍♂️🙇‍♀️

If there are future new characters, I would prefer their sections get added as soon as possible upon announcement. It is very anti-hype when there is no place to put threads in anticipation of a new character. Like for Black Dahlia, her section came late, and I had no longer had interest in making speculation threads about abilities or palettes.

Seeing how Marie is going to launch this month, please add a Marie section to the Characters segment of the forum! 🙇‍♂️🙇‍♀️

If there are future new characters, I would prefer their sections get added as soon as possible upon announcement. It is very anti-hype when there is no place to put threads in anticipation of a new character. Like for Black Dahlia, her section came late, and I had no longer had interest in making speculation threads about abilities or palettes.
Woops, good note! There is now a Marie section!

Reactions: BallotBoxer
Honestly in my opinion and observation this forum looks really awesome and very neat. Very systematic and easy to navigate everywhere. It's easily understandable.
The only funny issue though that had it as I could see was the cap memory limit size of posting Photo screenshots from our phone straight taken from the mobile game itself.
But honestly I don't seem to have any trouble much about that.
All is just great and cool in here and I really enjoy reading this forum.
Keep up the great awesome work dear Devs 😉☺️🙏🌟👍💖

Beware of Free Purchase Bug! - There's a Timer at Side IMG_20231212_181329.jpg

Not really sure what this error caused by but at least for those who must need to know about it. Best to contact our Support or Our Devs in here for more information upon this issue

Attachments

• IMG_20231212_181343.jpg
    IMG_20231212_181343.jpg
    418.9 KB · Views: 1
Hello guys, where can I see the latest prizefight score? The newest pf update on the sticky thread was since January