• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Who is your main fighter?

Who is your main fighter?

• Peacock

• Big Band

• Fillia

• Painwheel

• Valentine

• Cerebella

• Eliza

• Parasoul

• Beowolf

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Personally, I like to use Parasoul because she's fast and I have had good luck getting her in RNG.

Definitely Beowulf, he's so much fun what with being able to take on a lot of more powerful fighters the way his combo works AND experimenting with hype mode. And, being able to suplex Big Band has it's benefits tbh

Big Band for sure, though Eliza and PW are a closer second and third. Being able to wipe out squishies easily with his strong specials and good combos is a lot of fun, and almost all of his abilities are good. In addition, the super armor he gains from dashing is great for approaching, and it makes him hard to stop once he gets going.

Mine used to be Bella because she's so beginner friendly and has almost no learning curve. She was my main until I pulled Buzzkill and looked at my moves for her and found out I have basically a full set of moves capable of turning her from a glass cannon into a full on railgun.
She's still a glass rail gun though. Probably is the most fun to just obliterate with though.

Hmm. . . Back in the closed beta it was Peacock, Parasoul, and Cerebella. It's pretty much the same, with me fluctuating between Cerebella and Filia.

For me it's Eliza, she's the hardest character to play but she can be pretty fun and rewarding when played right.

(Also because I really dig the Ancient Egyptian aesthetic)

Parasite Weave Filia. Only reason I can get those high streaks. My second and third most used fighters are Raw Nerv Painwheel and Diva Intervention Eliza, respectively.

Reactions: Helryx
I find Parasoul is my go-to for an easy win, but Valentine and Painwheel are the most fun to play. I suspect people who don't like Valentine aren't using her charge attack and throw enough, they're the best or among the best for all characters.

Not my buzzkill. <pre stat patch and before lvl 50>

Mine has 50% defense and nearly 50% extra HP. She can survive a BB3 from any Harlequin that isn't Moist's since his has 10k atk and elemental advantage.
Jeez, and I though IV breeding/EV training in Pokemon was hard. How do you get stats like those? Are they random, and if so is there a way to grind for them? I'm tired of eating bb3s 24/7.

Edit: Watched the video and looked at my moves and I'm pretty sure it's random. Do you think there would be any way for you and Moisterrific to compile a smogon-esque thread detailing the best stats for moves to have?

Last edited:
Jeez, and I though IV breeding/EV training in Pokemon was hard. How do you get stats like those? Are they random, and if so is there a way to grind for them? I'm tired of eating bb3s 24/7.

Edit: Watched the video and looked at my moves and I'm pretty sure it's random. Do you think there would be any way for you and Moisterrific to compile a smogon-esque thread detailing the best stats for moves to have?
Moist already made a thread with the best stats. I don't have the link unfortunately.

For me it's Eliza, she's the hardest character to play but she can be pretty fun and rewarding when played right.

(Also because I really dig the Ancient Egyptian aesthetic)
Yeah, Eliza is really fun to play with. I'm not all that great with her yet, mostly because I can't use her throw to reset a situation, but I'm still learning her ins and outs.

Well it used to be epic sax until he got nerfed
Rip
But I think I'll be using a lot of WW Beowulf when he's maxed cause he seems really fun to use.

How was he nerfed?
Epic Sax's SA has been changed to give 3% per combo hit, up to a maximum of 50% (essentially cutting his ability in half). However, he still gets a random buff every 10 combo hits, so that remained unchanged.

Epic Sax's SA has been changed to give 3% per combo hit, up to a maximum of 50% (essentially cutting his ability in half). However, he still gets a random buff every 10 combo hits, so that remained unchanged.
What was it originally? 100%? Still, 50% is pretty strong still, and the random buff is now probably more useful Id argue. One combo and a bb1 will probably net you at least two buffs, which is super useful.

What was it originally? 100%? Still, 50% is pretty strong still, and the random buff is now probably more useful Id argue. One combo and a bb1 will probably net you at least two buffs, which is super useful.
It was 100% originally. And the buffs are only occasionally useful, since rng determines what buff you get.

It was 100% max and 6% per hit. Still strong, but he's not the highest DPS fighter in the game anymore.

Also, lol at Bella not being the #1 voted despite the fact that she dominates PFs and is on almost every team.
Who is the highest now?

High tier pfs, maybe. I almost never see her. And besides, the question is "who is your main", not "who do you use the most often"

Filia, specifically Parasite Weave which I have 2 of (and are the only 2 golds I have, go figure). Big Band is a very close second.

If we were talking about favourite character then it would have to be Eliza.

Reactions: moisterrific