• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

The heck is this game?

Blue

Reaction score
Hello. Blue here.

I am not so good with the words so bare with me on this.

I would like to say that this game is pretty rad. I am enjoying this game a lot. I have played countless mobile games and this game has the best gacha rates, and also Skullgirls Mobile is truly a f2p game. There are things I want to say, but I am really bad with words. So to sum up, I really appreciate the Devs work and the people behind the game and listening to the community. Thank you for your time and hard work, blah blah blah and all that jazz. Keep up the good work.

Great to hear you're having fun! I agree with you: SGM is one of the most fair F2P mobile games I've ever played. I also thoroughly enjoy the lore development and constructive exposition it provides for the main game.
How far in are you? Have you completed the story? Do you have Gold-tier fighters? And don't worry: your English is fine and I think you expressed yourself very well.

Reactions: Boogiepop
Great to hear you're having fun! I agree with you: SGM is one of the most fair F2P mobile games I've ever played. I also thoroughly enjoy the lore development and constructive exposition it provides for the main game.
How far in are you? Have you completed the story? Do you have Gold-tier fighters? And don't worry: your English is fine and I think you expressed yourself very well.

I am a seasoned(veteran?) player. I am level 56 and have been in the Top 10 for one or two of the prized fights before and have multiple gold fighters at level 50. So will all the play time i have I can surely say this is a fun game.

Reactions: Psyche