• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL - 5.4.1 Update Notes - Parallel Realms and the Backstage Pass

I bought a hero with 4k gems. you said 10+1 guaranteed to get diamond fighters but I only got silver fighters. you have deceived me. WTF dude
That sounds like the Spotlight Relics that you're mentioned about. Actually Not always the 10+ 1 is guaranteed to take out Diamond fighters unless you try the round out over 90 to 130 times on a row.

I did spend a couple of times over 16k Gems to try that Spotlight relic but the result of getting the Diamond was just the same percentage as in the ordinary Relics summoning so that Spotlight relic may be an expensive hardcore Gamble to take on.😅

Also how long have you been playing this game that also depends on your experience on doing so.

I do have screenshot proofs of these as of what I am saying here and I Am Not Lying to anybody here.

Just give me few minutes to show you. I've got a big Skullgirls folder full of Screenshots in my computer and drive. I'll post them here

Honestly, I don't know how you guys created this complicated game with a limited time of only 3 minutes with such complicated catalysis in the rift battle. I think this game will be abandoned by the players, not because there are no challenges, but many players cheat but you ignore it just for money. well done
I'm afraid that you should address that to our Hidden Variable Devs at support or in here to our Administrators and not to me.
I'm not the Dev here, I'm just a supporting member of the community and a long time player of Skullgirls.
I've been just newly playing for about a year the mobile version here so I'm not that ignorant about Skullgirls.

As for your comment above here, I'll put a Complete Thumbs Up, because HV was not the only Game Dev Company that does run things like that.

Allow me to post you certain examples of such, where your comments and remarks should be just welcomed to for:::

*NEXTERS of Hero Wars Alliance Mobile
*DH (DroidHang) of Idle Heroes
and
*Feeling Touch of Epic Summoner

- Try to visit their Discords, Facebook or other game communities or even Google about them of about those games I mentioned above, then you can see for yourself how true that is.😅🤣🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻

I bought a hero with 4k gems. you said 10+1 guaranteed to get diamond fighters but I only got silver fighters. you have deceived me. WTF dude
Here. This is one of my Great feats that I had obtained from summoning a Premiere Relic 10+1 (5th round - 55x)

Attachments

• IMG_20231215_060431.jpg
    IMG_20231215_060431.jpg
    994.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20231215_060354.jpg
    IMG_20231215_060354.jpg
    759.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20231215_060329.jpg
    IMG_20231215_060329.jpg
    827.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20231215_060309.jpg
    IMG_20231215_060309.jpg
    718.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20231215_060233.jpg
    IMG_20231215_060233.jpg
    762.7 KB · Views: 3
Necromancer was one among those Diamonds I had been obtained from those 5 past 1st months since. NevroMancer was the 9th Diamond fighter I had obtained in the time of my playing SGM

Attachments

• IMG_20231215_061048.jpg
    IMG_20231215_061048.jpg
    508.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20231215_060749.jpg
    IMG_20231215_060749.jpg
    780.5 KB · Views: 0
Wait I'll check that out in a moment

yeah. you may like the censorship, that's fine. but the whole thing is insidious. it's "season one" for the new content.

it's not nearly as severe but it's "year zero" logic as used by Pol pot. that nothing exists before a revolution. a total... gaslighting campaign. thre's another video on just that.

remember how people used the "it's 2015" as a way to say "we're up to date now, we're progressive"? yeah, turns out they're saing the same thing today... that some how 2015 "was a different time". thing is, what happens when they say that about us now? the you right now when some people call you a bigot when you're not? when something is problematic when it never was?

• Haha
Reactions: RizeSheela
Subscribed. 👍
100% 😅☺️
I will post you a wikia about Future Club and the complete history of HV at your leisure of convenience.
But I would still suggest and advice to post these links at our SGM Discord at your heart's contempt 😊

My friend who's a journalist reporter should be posting now that link over there in a few minutes. Try to visit SGM Discord and check around st General chat for SGM. 😅😌
wow, i didn't think people here would be sympathetic to saying why censorhsip is bad.

most people seem to turn off their minds becuase the censorship is done with good intentions. not just that. i mean. NO ONE wants to contribute to bigotry and sexism. who would? But the idea that Media affects reality and what people do is dead wrong.

fiction isnt' reality.

"I will post you a wikia about Future Club and the complete history of HV at your leisure of convenience."

oh you'd do that for little old me? how nice. :D

• Haha
review bomb? that's strongly worded. techincally true but most people were honestly upset with censorship.

let's say the Devs really did think the censorship would help the plight of women, that would help people who have historically suffered under hate groups and racism and police bruality... i'd have to ask" why".

i'd love to get in contact with Future Club, HV and autumn games, maybe they can be reasoned with. and wikipedia... well i swear that stuff is going to be editited to someone's favor and bias back and forth.

oi. i think wikipedia's old "keep nose out of current events" rule should be put back in effect, goodness knows the French Gamergate entry is far more accurate than the biased english one.

Gamergate never sent anyone a bomb threat.

i know what i say is unpopular but i got dang good evidence.

• Haha
by the way dears, A friendly reminder to you both here.

Wrong Forum Section here.
This is the Official Forum post for Updates Patches for Parallel Realms and Backstage Pass.

Please kindly post your links, comments and complains at General Discussion Or under Feedback and Suggestions.
Thank you.
oh sorry

My dear friend, I'm not that ignorant as you may think I am. I also belong to a group. a guild. Most of my guild mates are classmates. We know much a lot about On Line Video games even since before World of Warcraft opened up. So I'm not that surprised about the comments that I'm reading here.
ah yeah sorry about that. maybe i should get off my soap box because i'm preaching to the choir.

• Haha
  • Haha
The owner this game is son of a bitchh. American fckin gay
I would rather be watchful of my words if I were you.

This is a private but public official blogsite of SGM where other players should need to ask about updates, questions, Bug Issues and get answers with possible solutions.

Such language should not be accepted and tolerated.

I'm an Austrian born but studied at Dwight's University in New York.
Got lots of good close friends from European , Asian and American sides.

If somebody was to say such a thing to you, then how would that make you feel? Hmmmm?

And if you want to quit this game then Do so quietly. No words, No Spams
Nobody's asking you to do something that you don't really want to. We are always free to do whatever we all want.

And if you wish to express your anger to this game then Pls do so at Discord and not in here. Understood?
🤨😐🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻

Last edited:
Your words have no meaning here, but I do understand the anger and frustration that you feel there.
I was once like you long before many times but overtime I learned to manage my own anger within.

patience and hard work does the success in all

But one thing I can say to you about ...
You're mostly fortunate that you're not playing Hero Wars Mobile,
which was far more expensive than this game

Last edited:
I rather report them quietly and stay silent and quiet and focused up on to my works.
Pride comes before a Brawl.
Silence is Golden my dear friend.
Do so likewise.

are you using a translator? this broken grammar is hard to understand

• Haha
oh,. if you were truely cheated you can report to american agencies.
if you truly believe you were defrauded.

now do this only if you're REALLY sure.

Try to gather the facts, say things exactly as they happened.

you'll have to make the report three times because of the three companies that work on the game.

the address of future club is here.

FUTURE CLUB INC (4703848) 1401 21ST ST STE R​

SACRAMENTO, CA 95811​

and Hidden Variable

HIDDEN VARIABLE STUDIOS, LLC (201036210015)​

1800 S BRAND BLVD UNIT 204
GLENDALE, CA 91204

and

AUTUMN GAMES MOBILE, INC 4913204

126 FIFTH AVE., 4TH FLOOR, NEW YORK, NY, UNITED STATES, 10011

and if you owned the game before june 26th 2023 then you could report the stolen content.

Honestly, I don't know how you guys created this complicated game with a limited time of only 3 minutes with such complicated catalysis in the rift battle. I think this game will be abandoned by the players, not because there are no challenges, but many players cheat but you ignore it just for money. well done
oh it's worse than that.

they think they're better than you.

revisionism false fraiming.png

Once again. my dears, A friendly reminderhere.
Wrong Forum Section here.

This is the Official Forum post for Updates Patches for Parallel Realms and Backstage Pass.

Please kindly post your links, comments and complains,etc at General Discussion Or under Feedback and Suggestions.
Thank you.

I/ They may or will delete the link above later after by the morning hrs here.
I'll transfer my other above posts to my own forums.

Pls Keep this forum channel free and open for updates.

Reactions: Wulfden