• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Losing by getting killed by Dread Locks Filia

Ryouhi

Reaction score
Not sure if this is intended behavior, but if you kill a Dread Locks Filia, but get killed by her SA in the same hit that kills her, you still lose.

Reactions: Psyche
Hmmm. If I recall all that should happen is you win without a victory phrase from your character in this situation.

Hmmm. If I recall all that should happen is you win without a victory phrase from your character in this situation.
Nope, the game registers the player's death before the opponent. I've had this a couple of times on After School Special and sometimes on Anger Management because Biofeedback works in the same sort of way. I suspect something similar might also happen if both players die from Lonesome Lenny, though I haven't witnessed it.

Reactions: Ryouhi
The game always gives the enemy advantages in win conditions:
During a timeout, they win.
During a double KO, they win.

Since the enemy AI is kinda dumb, I'm pretty okay with them winning in these situations.

The game always gives the enemy advantages in win conditions:
During a timeout, they win.
During a double KO, they win.

Since the enemy AI is kinda dumb, I'm pretty okay with them winning in these situations.

Okay, i wasn't sure whether it was intentional, good to know.

It's a bit frustrating, but fair enough.

Yeah it makes sense in most of the game modes but it's most annoying in PF where the enemy has a sheer power advantage already and are basically compensated, especially on that Medici event with the biased fight conditions. Stacks up too high. But then again, I'm of the opinion that LNM and Biofeedback shouldn't be able to kill at all, so it's all personal views in the end.