• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 1.5.0 Update Notes (LIVE!)

Dam can't wait to play as some of these guys for sure

Also I think the Cerebella is more balanced then Epic Sax cause it's possible to shorten combos into the massive hits? While an Epic Sax is just gonna do full combos against you 100% of the time
But the way the game works now if you stop a combo early it is highly punishable.

New Bella almost encourages people to not purchase the combo extension node on skill trees.

But the way the game works now if you stop a combo early it is highly punishable.

New Bella almost encourages people to not purchase the combo extension node on skill trees.
Well you can stop combos early by going into a launcher immediately, i think most juggles don't contain too many multihits?

Other than that, isn't it basically like fighting RE Big Band or Armed Forces?
Use abilities with low hit count and use throws and such.

Though, if her Sa turns out to strong they can always nerf her after the playerbase had a chance to actually play against her

Reactions: moisterrific
Hype mode is centered around throws, yet it activates an SA which gives 0 benefits to throws. That doesn't really make sense to me. That's like giving Skhemet an extra bonus for blocking...
Well it also affects his standard combo, as well as his BBs. The BBs he has do have the ability to crit, specifically Lupine Punmel, as it does a lot of damage in Hype mode. Plus, we won't know how good (or bad) he is until we can try him ourselves.

Well it also affects his standard combo, as well as his BBs. The BBs he has do have the ability to crit, specifically Lupine Punmel, as it does a lot of damage in Hype mode. Plus, we won't know how good (or bad) he is until we can try him ourselves.

Most of his BBs are grabs, which don't crit.

No Grabs in the game crit.

Well you can stop combos early by going into a launcher immediately, i think most juggles don't contain too many multihits?

Other than that, isn't it basically like fighting RE Big Band or Armed Forces?
Use abilities with low hit count and use throws and such.

Though, if her Sa turns out to strong they can always nerf her after the playerbase had a chance to actually play against her

IIRC the only juggle with multi hits is Carols. We already have enough annoying defensive builds to deal with, I just don't like the idea of one with an attack boost as well.

I have a strong suspicion that they will nerf her eventually.

Question, what about Beo having an ability similar to Peacock's?

I.E: Throws have 50% chance of ignoring defense and armor
&
Throws do 50% more damage against opponents with unflinching and armor

Even though it's not a new character (still hoping for Fortune) this is almost more exciting because it was getting a bit stale seeing the same fighters all the time.

Gonna hit this PF HARD!...and probably also dump money into relics.

The anxiety to want to know which new fighter to grab and if they're better then the best versions of them currently aviable :eek:

After having a day to think about it, the Brain FreezeCerebella 3% damage combo reduction per hit seems really really good and the Dragon Beowulf looks worse and worse :3

Also painwheel firefly everyone seems to have the same opinion in that you won't be blocking with a painwheel... she will get combo'ed or thrown to death at <50% HP so her SA seems kinda useless. :3

I just hope I get anyone except painwheel and beowulf tbh :3

image.png
Geatish Trepak crits, I tried Lupine Pummel and Wulfamania: neither crit. I'm not sure on Airwulf. I do know Moonsault crits.

Reactions: Tujae
NEW GOLD FIGHTER PRIZE FIGHT!
We will be releasing a new HOT OFF THE PRESSES Prize Fight (currently planned for Monday Oct 2nd, the final date will depend on our final release date) that will grant the top 10% of players a Newly Minted Relic, which will GUARANTEE ONE of the nine new Fighters above!

dxgo2TWh.jpg

Let us know what you think of the new Fighters!
  • Localization Fixes
    • Spanish
      • Fixed some inconsistent translations of “New Meridian”
I knew I was going to put a prize fights dedicated to these new variants. But those who reach the rank 1-10 How many of these new relics will win? And About Spanish Translations, I hope and have fixed the error of the title of Peacock's Origin Story and the names errors of the Painwheel's SM's.

Attachments

• IMG_20170806_214947.jpg
    IMG_20170806_214947.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
image.png
Geatish Trepak crits, I tried Lupine Pummel and Wulfamania: neither crit. I'm not sure on Airwulf. I do know Moonsault crits.

Wulf Shoot, Lupine Pummel and Wulfamania don't crit. The first hit of Airwulf does crit, but the heavy slam in the end (which does the most substantial damage) don't crit as well.

Reactions: Evangelionlovr
Well why can't grabs crit in the first place!? Grabs should be able to crit just like how unblockables can.
IDK why but as of right now Grabs do not have the possibility to crit. Beo's best BB3, does not crit because it's a multi-hit grab mode.

After having a day to think about it, the Brain FreezeCerebella 3% damage combo reduction per hit seems really really good and the Dragon Beowulf looks worse and worse :3

Also painwheel firefly everyone seems to have the same opinion in that you won't be blocking with a painwheel... she will get combo'ed or thrown to death at <50% HP so her SA seems kinda useless. :3

I just hope I get anyone except painwheel and beowulf tbh :3

New Painwheel can be very good if you maximize HP and DEF.

New Beo, I'm not sure how good he can be because even if you focus on Crit Rate and Crit Damage, I'd still rather the 50% damage boost from WB than the extra crit damage, considering most of the moves I use with Beo are grabs.

However if they were to switch their SAs then both fighters would become very very good (If they also removed the "BB" limitation on the meter gain on kill SA).

Honestly the 50% damage boost like WB would straight up as a general ability, not just in his Hype Mode only.

I'd make a dragon ball z joke and probably say Beowulf is truly Yamcha now in this case, but I mean, to be quite honest I also feel like they should give him an ability that at least isn't stuck IN hype mode unless it's something like how WW has Last Stand since that's his gimmick.

You want something to be of use to want to use hype mode, not try to throw yourself in using it just to get a bonus you could have gotten as a passive ability and I feel that's the real "problem" so to speak.

35% crit rate is totally awesome, crit damage of 75% extra is great! But, not exactly for when you're using hype mode because most of the time Hype Mode is geared to adding damage to Beo's BB's or grabs. The crits don't work on those so, you're stuck with you're basic combo -> Launcher and so on.

If it were like, I don't know, besides Peacock's ability I spitballed, you could say like, he has the crits passively and then in hype mode gets an regen for 10 seconds and when defeating an opponent he gets armor (or the original:) bb's getting filled by 50% by using one to beat an opponent.

Keeping him restricted towards surviving outside his main gimmick / playstyle isn't really as great as it's supposedly made out to be when most of those don't actually crit with his ability.

Reactions: Snow
Honestly the 50% damage boost like WB would straight up as a general ability, not just in his Hype Mode only.

I'd make a dragon ball z joke and probably say Beowulf is truly Yamcha now in this case, but I mean, to be quite honest I also feel like they should give him an ability that at least isn't stuck IN hype mode unless it's something like how WW has Last Stand since that's his gimmick.

You want something to be of use to want to use hype mode, not try to throw yourself in using it just to get a bonus you could have gotten as a passive ability and I feel that's the real "problem" so to speak.

35% crit rate is totally awesome, crit damage of 75% extra is great! But, not exactly for when you're using hype mode because most of the time Hype Mode is geared to adding damage to Beo's BB's or grabs. The crits don't work on those so, you're stuck with you're basic combo -> Launcher and so on.

If it were like, I don't know, besides Peacock's ability I spitballed, you could say like, he has the crits passively and then in hype mode gets an regen for 10 seconds and when defeating an opponent he gets armor (or the original:) bb's getting filled by 50% by using one to beat an opponent.

Keeping him restricted towards surviving outside his main gimmick / playstyle isn't really as great as it's supposedly made out to be when most of those don't actually crit with his ability.

I really hope they fix or adjust his SA because right now dragon Beowulf's Hype Mode and his SA's are counterintuitive :3 :3 :3

SPECIAL NEW GOLD FIGHTER PRIZE FIGHT!
We will be releasing a new HOT OFF THE PRESSES Prize Fight (currently planned for Monday Oct 2nd, the final date will depend on our final release date) that will grant the top 10% of players a Newly Minted Relic, which will GUARANTEE ONE of the nine new Fighters above!

feels_good_man_by_damaimikaz-db173qk.jpg

Eliza
  • Fixed a bug where Eliza's launcher would sometimes confer the wrong hit reaction allowing an infinite combo

Daaang. :(

After EVADING, gain haste and enrage for 10 seconds

Ok, I guess I'll have to work on actually using Filia's character ability now.

Reactions: Zenon