• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other more opition on our in game avatar

Luke

Reaction score
I mean the fighter avatar we have in the top left of the home screen beside our names. Its set to the strongest fighter we have but it will get to a point that dispaite the amount of work put into building the perfect move set the avatar will forever be the fighter with the highest fight score.

I wonder if in the future we have the option to choose witch fighter to display, or if we could choose our own avatars.

Yes!
Right now it's inevetibaly gonna be Harlequin Bella you'll have as your avatar at one point or another, cause she has the highest FS currently, but i wanna keep my Untouchable Peacock as my icon.

So that kinda sucks, so yeah, please let us choose our icon.

Could make icons unlockable by leveling that palette to max level for example too

The devs could even add character portraits from official artwork to the mix for a small amount of theonite to mix things up :)

Reactions: Snow and Luke
All of us are hardstuck in Harlequinn avatars FeelsBadMan :3 :3 :3

All of us are hardstuck in Harlequinn avatars FeelsBadMan :3 :3 :3
Yeah. Even with new cards, it wont be long before we stuck on the new fs max.

Well its breather, i guess thats good. s/

Yeah. Even with new cards, it wont be long before we stuck on the new fs max.

Well its breather, i guess thats good. s/
which if im not mistaken is another Bella lol

Could make icons unlockable by leveling that palette to max level for example too

The devs could even add character portraits from official artwork to the mix for a small amount of theonite to mix things up

I love both of these ideas.

All my Theonite for a Minette icon.

Reactions: Ryouhi
I love both of these ideas.

All my Theonite for a Minette icon.
Yay!

I'm always all for more customizability and more options to spend theo would be nice as well