• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 1.5.0 Update Notes (LIVE!)

I know, I linked it in my first post. It doesn't include every box, which is my problem.
if your wondering about the gold rate for the daily bonus relic Silver Lining, go read the 1.4.0 update post, its in there. without any update from the devs, it would be safe to assume the rest of the "old" relics' rates stay the same.

silvers are easy to get from anywhere(prize fights, story mode relics) so don't worry. the last daily login prize is Sliver Lining relic(about 6% gold fighter rate) if its any consolation, its still unlikely to get a gold from it.
I'm almost done with story mode, working on expert for the last 2 chapters now. Still, I do know she appears in fillia prize fights... not sure whether to aim for her on the silver side, or the gold. maybe silver this time.

Hey guys, 1.5 is now officially live! Apologies for the extended maintenance with this release. We greatly appreciate your patience and your support.

I'm almost done with story mode, working on expert for the last 2 chapters now. Still, I do know she appears in fillia prize fights... not sure whether to aim for her on the silver side, or the gold. maybe silver this time.
oops I made mistake :(
the new silver lining's gold rate is just under 10% -facepalm-

For some reason the App Store doesn’t have an available update (for me at least).

Well, I've just put a bunch of fights in... no android errors connecting yet, and no energy meters being wonky. So far, so good!
my only regret is getting a third blood drive painwheel from silver lining... it seems my RNG loves blood drive, for some reason.

working on painwheel's story now, thanks for the update! (hope filia's arc comes out soon)

Im in the game now, but im not seeing the new cards in the relics screen. Sorry to pester like this, but i need answers now!

edit: nevermind, I just saw sergeant general in a random fight.

Last edited:
Just used another 3000 gems and no golds :3. Now over 13000 gems wasted with zero golds :3 FeelsBadMan

Has anyone actually managed to snag one of the 9 new skins? :3 :3

Just used another 3000 gems and no golds :3. Now over 13000 gems wasted with zero golds :3 FeelsBadMan

Has anyone actually managed to snag one of the 9 new skins? :3 :3
I've gotten firefly and brain freeze with two armed forces on the side for the small small price of 3k theo.

It's cuz I hit that grind and finished painwheels origin about an hour ago. All three tiers 100%
I also grinded 13k theo now (10k for trying for trying for weekend beowulf, 3300 trying for one of the new gold skins)
Just feels so bad :3 :3 :3 almost lost all motivation for playing now. Will be over one month for next patch :3 And dont know if we will even get another character :3

I also grinded 13k theo now (10k for trying for trying for weekend beowulf, 3300 trying for one of the new gold skins)
Just feels so bad :3 :3 :3 almost lost all motivation for playing now. Will be over one month for next patch :3 And dont know if we will even get another character :3
Oof that sucks man. If it makes you feel any better I did 24 beo pulls with no golds.

Reset my phone and the update appeared. Weird.

Hey guys - quick update:
LINE encountered some unforeseen issues during Maintenance Mode testing that have prevented them from releasing the update. We're working on getting it resolved with them ASAP, but due to time zone differences and the like, realistically Maintenance Mode is probably going to remain up for a while longer (potentially another 12+ hours..)

Still getting details and figuring things out, so hopefully we can accelerate things.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

EDIT:

The patch is live and maintenance is over!
About what you said about maintenance, the closing of the game after maintenance, is it the time zone? In part yesterday I was going to receive my first Silver Lining Relic, but there was the maintenance. Already after updating the game, and after the maintenance disappeared, after "Syncing Downloads" appeared the game closes. I do not want to lose that relic and I do not want it to be repeated in version 1.4.1

About what you said about maintenance, the closing of the game after maintenance, is it the time zone? In part yesterday I was going to receive my first Silver Lining Relic, but there was the maintenance. Already after updating the game, and after the maintenance disappeared, after "Syncing Downloads" appeared the game closes. I do not want to lose that relic and I do not want it to be repeated in version 1.4.1
i Believe some people might miss the silver lining relic and some people might miss the mid-week Medici (if they did not login at the right time), I know I somehow missed the medici event :3
FeelsBadMan :3 :3 :3

Reactions: Renan Flippy
i Believe some people might miss the silver lining relic and some people might miss the mid-week Medici (if they did not login at the right time), I know I somehow missed the medici event :3
FeelsBadMan :3 :3 :3
Really. In fact I just posted this in the Bugs menu, but I'm noticing that some players also closed the game, but for another reasons

Are the new golds in the regular relic box and the character specific ones or just one or the other? I don't want to dump it all on the wrong thing and it doesn't show the cards on the right side.

Reactions: EmeraldSkirmish