• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Prize Fight: Hot Off The Presses

Im pretty sad i wont be able to get too far or get the Minted relic. Mainly due to those effects. And a bit due to my horrible luck with gacha games (or Gacha mechanics) in general. Still though, got to level up my fighters really well!

Im pretty sad i wont be able to get too far or get the Minted relic. Mainly due to those effects. And a bit due to my horrible luck with gacha games (or Gacha mechanics) in general. Still though, got to level up my fighters really well!
What're you at rn?

157,787. Yeah not much. I played as much as i could through out the day.
Biggest problem was getting a good multiplier going because of the aforementioned regen stacking crap.

Managed to get top ten percent with 3.4 Mil (would’ve went higher but i has to play some Samus Returns).
image.png

I also got a surgeon general. Not a huge Valentine user, but I like the Stimpak ability.
Looks like so many of us ended up with the surgeon general :3 who knows, we might grow to like it :3 Really hope they give us some new moves though :3 I don't really enjoy any of her moves

Aesthetically or mechanically?
mechanically. a lot of her moves are "one hit" or miss, e.g. Countervenom:detox and Countervenom:sedative when used when a character is "waking up" after falling down basically deals ZERO damage. So it profusely annoys me. :3
Also, how does Forbidden Procedure work? I use it all the time and it resurrects teammates only 1 in 10 times or so. So whenever I use it, I am hoping for a dead teammate to wake up with 15% health but still end up with no resurrected teammates... so it is a huge let down most of the time because I want to resurrect someone.. :3 (my skill is level 3 and has a tick next to "resurrect fallen teammates with 15% health)

Reactions: Boogiepop
Also, how does Forbidden Procedure work? I use it all the time and it resurrects teammates only 1 in 10 times or so. So whenever I use it, I am hoping for a dead teammate to wake up with 15% health but still end up with no resurrected teammates... so it is a huge let down most of the time because I want to resurrect someone.. :3 (my skill is level 3 and has a tick next to "resurrect fallen teammates with 15% health)
You have to use it on top of a dead teammate's body.

mechanically. a lot of her moves are "one hit" or miss, e.g. Countervenom:detox and Countervenom:sedative when used when a character is "waking up" after falling down basically deals ZERO damage. So it profusely annoys me. :3
I can reay help with dorvidden procedure, but i was able to figure out a really good combo finisher after doing my jab into Arial, (I use contervenom: sedative onece they hit the ground from the ariel then checkmate incision. I also have enough time to use Chocoglycemia)