• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

How are Prize Fights rankings determined?

moisterrific

Reaction score
Are the rankings regional or global?

And is there a limit to the score?

What happens if two players are tied and have the same score?

Does win streak count mean anything other than to keep track of streaks?
IMG_4282.PNG

Last edited:
By my observations:

Rankings - global
U can as much score as you can/want to.
There is nothing like tie, unless we are speaking about ranks 1-10, then it might comes to the fact, who got his/her score first.
The more streaks U have the more points U get per win and the opponents will be. Just look at their FS and how do they react to your combos.

The more streaks U have the more points U get per win and the opponents will be. Just look at their FS and how do they react to your combos.
The multiplier stops at 5, which you get to at 20 wins. The AI also seems to cap out at a certain point and doesn't get any more difficult.
After that I think the teams do keep getting stronger though, even if the multiplier doesn't get any bigger.

My streak keeps getting stopped around 30-40 though because of game crashes so I don't have as extensive experience as Moistterific does ;_;

The multiplier stops at 5, which you get to at 20 wins. The AI also seems to cap out at a certain point and doesn't get any more difficult.
After that I think the teams do keep getting stronger though, even if the multiplier doesn't get any bigger.
Yeah pretty much that seems how it works but maybe should write more adequate what I wanted to say - within 1 and 5 multiplier there are thresholds when the enemy's difficulty is changing to higher (remember da skillz of Quick Play AI?:D)

About FS, I meant that e.g. with 6 streaks/multi x2,5 U will see teams with 150% FS of Ur team. Despite the fact that with 0 streaks/multi x1 the opposing team have following FS pattern: noticeably worse, slightly better and just slightly worse. And that pattern repeats even when lobby will suggest team will FS far from yours.

Yeah pretty much that seems how it works but maybe should write more adequate what I wanted to say - within 1 and 5 multiplier there are thresholds when the enemy's difficulty is changing to higher (remember da skillz of Quick Play AI?:D)

About FS, I meant that e.g. with 6 streaks/multi x2,5 U will see teams with 150% FS of Ur team. Despite the fact that with 0 streaks/multi x1 the opposing team have following FS pattern: noticeably worse, slightly better and just slightly worse. And that pattern repeats even when lobby will suggest team will FS far from yours.

Soo in other words, 2 Silvers and 1 Gold for easy wins. Heh... Haha... Muhahaha! Eliza you'll be MINE!

Explained only Lobby rules and how AI adapts. It does not count towards the full pesky AI's behaviour, turtling and of course other player's team comps. Those are a whole different stories.

Soo in other words, 2 Silvers and 1 Gold for easy wins. Heh... Haha... Muhahaha! Eliza you'll be MINE!
If you have all high level golds the enemies you'll face will have far higher FS scores, and thus the points you get for winning will be far higher!

It's actually 16 win streak, you get an additive 0.25 increase to the multiplier for each win.

Reactions: Cellsai