• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other A couple very annoying statuses

420Seeker

Reaction score
Unflinching with limited use isn't bad, but I feel like unlimited Unflinching is a bit too much. Especially with enemies 4x your ability.

The "stun your enemy at x percentage when you're hit" can also be too much.

Idk if anyone else sees a problem with these abilities, but I'd like to see a change with them.

I believe that the problem you are having is that you don't quite have the proper ways to deal with them. For Res Evil, I would recommend bringing an armor break move, which completely negates his capabilities to stun you (Minus his moves). As for Untouchable's SA, the best solution is either being hyper aware of the status and backing off and grabbing, or (as a solution to both characters), using Silent Kill to negate positive statuses on opponents. These statuses can be annoying, but with the proper tools they're a piece of cake to deal with.

Reactions: Luke
You can't see what enemy you are going to fight prior to the battle, so you should always equip at least 1 armour break move for every character ASAP as armour is the most broken thing in this game atm. :3 Most annoying and un-fun I should say.

WIth unflinching, it's OK to deal with if you upgrade your moves to at least level 9 and have high FS characters.

You can't see what enemy you are going to fight prior to the battle, so you should always equip at least 1 armour break move for every character ASAP as armour is the most broken thing in this game atm. :3 Most annoying and un-fun I should say.

WIth unflinching, it's OK to deal with if you upgrade your moves to at least level 9 and have high FS characters.
And if you're fighting the air cerebella gold just hope you don't get screwed over by RNG and have it trigger every combo... Which has happened too much...

And if you're fighting the air cerebella gold just hope you don't get screwed over by RNG and have it trigger every combo... Which has happened too much...
Oh man, don't even start with that... Max defense also means basically you're just feeding her BB gauge to an unblockable move to unload on you... Yikes.

The easiest way to deal with Fighters that have the ability to gain unflinching on hit, like Untouchable Peacock and Armed Forces Bella, is to always start your combo with a launcher.

You may lose some damage from not doing your ground combo, but unflinching doesn't do anything while your enemy is in the air