• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

All new Double variant SAs

Fel

wuf
Reaction score
Believe it or not I was fortunate enough to pull all 7 variants in 1 multi-pull...

Here's an album of their SA page.
zARdO1F.png

bbFzAeo.png

J7g2xm4.png

L03r5Ny.png

vMb3Epd.png

hYxXPCU.png

xfxtZ5l.png

Now if only we know witch gold will given out in pz...

Now if only we know witch gold will given out in pz...
I feel like Xenomorph and Rainbow Blight will be relic exclusive / Hot off the presses while Immoral Fear is the one to be given out, though.... I could be wrong, I'm only judging via how her skills are in comparison to how other fighters were distributed.

I feel like Xenomorph and Rainbow Blight will be relic exclusive / Hot off the presses while Immoral Fear is the one to be given out, though.... I could be wrong, I'm only judging via how her skills are in comparison to how other fighters were distributed.
I feel rainbow would be relic, but its sa isnt as unique as the other two so maybe she will be pz??

I feel rainbow would be relic, but its sa isnt as unique as the other two so maybe she will be pz??
Mmm... I think in that case she (Rainbow B.) probably would be PF and Immoral Fear being character exclusive and Xenomorph as Hot off the presses.

It's just when looking back, some character exclusive fighters aren't all that either, I.E

Wulfsbane being the PF given fighter and Weekend Warrior being the character exclusive relic

Primed being the PF given fighter and Princess Pride as the character exclusive

Parasite Weave / so on which makes the speculation all the more interesting Imo!

I believe it might be Xenomorph as she has the highest FS of the bunch.

Immoral Fibre has such a great SA tho....

Last edited: