• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Handling Duplicates

PantherusNZ

Reaction score
How do you tend to manage it when you pull duplicate Gold characters?

I've got 6 Gold characters (Epic Sax, Private Dick, Bloodbath, Silent Kill, Princess Pride & Xenomorph) and have just pulled another Xenomorph.

Does the duplicate just sit on the bench, maybe filling in with sandbagging, while you build the other one?
Do you ever bother to build up the second one?

Does it depend on the character?

It just feels like such a waste...

I'll tell you the form of management for my copies, maybe another players can give you other advices:

First of all, don't sacrifice your gold copies, at least you (really) need a good amount of xp but in general, NO.

- Give another moves and blockbusters and experiment the fight style, you can discover new combos and techniques with this (i.e. Eliza with all the sekhmet blockbusters and Eliza without sekhmet blockbusters and special moves).
- I use a gold copy to win crystals in the missions of 3x and 4x FS team fights.
- To complete teams in prize fights and daily events (because I complete all the story mode) to support characters that needs xp (like silver or bronze characters)
- To fight in low FS prize fights/streaks, it would help you to save energy to your best characters and the true fights/challenges

Or if you want to be a villain, you can always get 3 Harlequin Cerebella, give points and xp (and lot of love) and put them in a defense team in prize fights (to clear, this is a joke).

Reactions: PantherusNZ
what @vucaar said are all good options for your duplicates but just make sure you don't use them to power up, specially the gold ones! The devs already mentioned in their upcoming plans for 2018 they think about making a new tier higher than gold so there's a possibility you'll need that extra xenomorph,for example, to rank up your main one

Thanks for that - I wasn't really planning on burning it for power up but good to have that instinct confirmed! :D

It just feels like such a waste...
Totally understandable given that there isn't a use for Gold duplicates.... FOR NOW.

You'll definitely want to hang onto them for future updates, where they will become very important ; )

Reactions: PHPP