• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Big band balance issues

Brent

Reaction score
Is it me or does anyone else have an issue with Big Band? He is super tank and his damage out put is insane you don't need a well placed team you just need any element if Big Band and just tank everything till you get your blockbuster up then you win why?

Reactions: VictuTheNewb
Early on in the game, it's fairly easy for most characters to dish out damage against opponents. It sounds like you're using the Beat Box variant? His damage seems high when he's a bronze or maybe silver facing other bronzes and silvers, but it doesn't take long for his damage to fall off once he gets further along in the game. Big Band himself actually has much lower attack stats than other characters, but makes up for it in his health. He'll be much more balanced once you progress through story mode!

Honestly Big Band isn't even that good for attacking. Big Band's attack generally tends to be doodoo. Not like anyone uses a Big Band variant besides Heavy Metal, Beat Box or Epic Sax for attacking anyway. Maybe you're just using/dealing with either Beat Box or Epic Sax? I know Heavy Metal exists too and has actually decent attack, but he's so rare I won't include him here. Or maybe you're just at a point where there's tons of silvers and bronzes, where it can seem like he's doing a lot of damage.