• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

What smartphone do you use/recomend to play SGM?

Erick Draves

Reaction score
I have been playing SGM for over 2 years, and the contract payment of my phone is almost over!!, So I have been thinking about buying a new one.

So, I have also been wondering about what kind of smartphone do you use to play MGS.... (Hahahahahaha, sorry, many years of playing that other game.... snaaaakeeeee!) to get a new and powerfull (And not that "expensive" XD).

I guess I could emulate the game in PC for ultrasupermega great performance, but... I can only play mostly in subway comming back to home, soo... I would like to play it in all it´s gloriuos HD light effects and ultra shadows and those kind of things... My setup is reaally basic, like faster game (and still being hit with low frame rates at times).

I want to record my fights! Maybe not rift diamond slayer level fights, but with funny/breath taking moments that lives for ever in MY heart, but only there!! And that wont help me becoming famous Like Reshiram18 or StrongestAntimeta (Love you guys).

So the question, is, what mobile device do you use to play? Do you love it? Do you hate it? And why?

Thanks in advance!!

I recently got a Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro and the game runs like butter on the highest setting, even if I pause and change focus to select a new song in poweramp or open a document, the game is correctly suspended and I can go back to my fight with little issue afterwards.

Also, the included game boost overlay has some useful features like floating windows for whatsapp and other messaging apps as well as a built in video/screenshot capture app with no noticeable overhead.

Pros:
  • Very powerful (it even runs Dreamcast emulation pretty well)
  • Nice gaming overlay
  • Gorgeous screen with a powerful backlight
  • A big phat battery for those long commutes
  • Excellent price-performance ratio
Cons:
  • It sometimes runs a little warm but nothing to be concerned.
  • A bit heavy, you're not playing on this thing one-handed.
  • Loaded to the brim with Xiaomi's tracking and spying software, even the calculator asked permission to make calls.

I highly recommend this phone for gaming, however, be ready to use some community software to remove all the bloatware before you load up your info on the device. Fortunately the xda forums are super helpful and the whole thing is real easy and takes 10 minutes tops.

Reactions: Erick Draves