• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

The Fan Art Thread

OMGOMGOMG I never knew this forum had a thread like this! Honestly it kinda inspires me to draw more but we'll see...Here's a relatively old drawing of Valentine in her Graveyard Shift palette (don't ask it was a contest entry). All made with a computer mouse in Paint Tool Sai.
tumblr_pl4gahZIWf1ut3eddo1_1280.png

tumblr_pl4gahZIWf1ut3eddo2_1280.png

🪽 Hey everyone, we guess this is a good place to put this? Recently we made a joke comic about our plurality, and how it felt like a Marcille from Dungeon Meshi was crawling into our heads (If you don't get what we're talking about, look up plurality and fictives if you can).

But it does feature a cameo from a certain half Gigan that's still hanging out waiting to exist, we think. Hahaha. Nice to give Scythana a little love after years of her being a favorite.

GQ88qe7XAAEBCu7

I'm sure there's many out there like me that were lured into Skullgirls' sweet embrace because of its lovely art. And with the official art also came reams of equally lovely fan art! Here's the new home for all of that good stuff: post your own art here, or post cool art you've found elsewhere on the internet!

However, there are some rules, and I will enforce them pretty hardcore, so please read them carefully:

1) If you post art that is not yours you MUST give a source.
The original artist's name, or a link to where that artist posted, or something like that. If you don't know where it came from, go look for a source before you post.

2) No NSFW art.
If you wouldn't want your boss seeing the art on your screen at work, don't post it. There's a little leeway on this because basically half of SG's cast is kinda NSFW by default.. but use your own judgement.

3) Don't quote images.
When you hit the Reply button, please delete the image from your reply before you post. This thread will probably get pretty bulky pretty quick, let's not make it even bigger!

Okay that's plenty. Go post some nice pictures of Minette the whole Skullgirls cast now!
Can I post my art? And what do you mean by number 3 or whatever it’s making me a bit confused

Can I post my art? And what do you mean by number 3 or whatever it’s making me a bit confused
So it means if you were quoting another post in this thread, it would also reprint the artwork in the post. And ,if everyone did that then the thread would be filled up pretty quickly with the same images over and over.

So if you choose to quote-reply a post that has artwork in it, just quote the text and not the image itself.
And by all means share your fan art here (as long as its in keeping with the other rules). Hope that helps!

Reactions: axe4.