• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
Domina Saint James
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So I was using Brain Freeze against Armed forces and when I used diamond drop it had 0 damage on Armed Forces? (●__●)???
    Domina Saint James
    Domina Saint James
    Like, there wasn't even an armor buff or any buff at all on AF and that happened twice???
    Psyche
    Psyche
    Did you confirm that there were no status effects active in the pause menu? There was a glitch a while ago where buff and debuff icons wouldn't appear properly in the HUD so maybe you've discovered a way that bug still exists, or it's something else that is new. Either way, try to recollect as much as you can about what happened and make a bug report thread if you can. More likely that it will be caught that way!
    Domina Saint James
    Domina Saint James
    Well there were the fight modifiers but I don't see how they can result to 0 damage. It was the 4093 Armed Forces in the Cerebella daily event - expert.
    Someone please make a new tier list for all the characters -3-
    Ryouhi
    Ryouhi
    The Community tier list just came out a few weeks ago :eek:
    It's only missing Ms Fortune since she was just released at the same time
    Domina Saint James
    Domina Saint James
    As you said, that came out a few weeks ago :\ And recently they made a lot of changes with the characters.
    Playing the Medici Shakedown today and the modifier is a perma bleed but when I tagged in my No Egrets she didn't suffer from it. Uhm, bug?
    Domina Saint James
    Domina Saint James
    Not sure about that because it only happened that time. But I'll check later after the server maintenance :D
    Inked
    Inked
    i’m pretty sure that’s what happened because the fact that resists are % chances such they occur at random
    Domina Saint James
    Domina Saint James
    Yes, you're right. Thanks for the info XD
    I wish there was a way to disable the flashing lights in the fights (the flickering after the SHOWTIME & when I beat a char). Hurts my eyes.
    TasiaChaan
    TasiaChaan
    Go to Setting (Next to your Profile Avatar) > Gameplay > Disable/Uncheck the Lighting Effect
    Domina Saint James
    Domina Saint James
    I already did that. It doesn't eliminate the flashing lights at the start of the game and whenever I defeat an opponent character.
    So yesterday I was just whining about not getting other Cerebella variants. Shortly after that I got my Big Top (2x) and Brain Freeze
    Reactions: Ryouhi
    Cellsai
    Cellsai
    Niiiice! Brain Freeze is *super* good!
    Gylfie
    Gylfie
    super good on offence, that is. armed forces is best on defence.
    The game gives me so much of the other characters' variants but will only give me the Headstrong and the Understudy for Cerebella ‍♀️
    Reshiram18
    Reshiram18
    At least Headstrong is a worthwhile bronze to gold pick
    Domina Saint James
    Domina Saint James
    I know I'm just anticipating for the other variants too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…