• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
Veeko
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Unfair Rift matchups ahoy
    Ryouhi
    Ryouhi
    I'm D3 and today i matched a G1, a G2 (!!!) and now a D4. I am so sorry :(
    Veeko
    Veeko
    Ouch! I’m a G2 and I usually end up fighting other G2s or G1s, just ones with waaaay better collections than me, derankers I guess :S
    There was a bee drinking some spilt soda by the drink machine at work today. I picked it up and took it outside
    Reactions: Luke
    Inked
    Inked
    if i had seen that i’d make a beeline out of there
    Reactions: Veeko
    Reshiram18
    Reshiram18
    I am left wondering about how well the bee's system handled the soda and whether the soda will have a negative impact on that bee's lifespan compared to what bees normally feed on(things like flower nectar and their own honey)
    Veeko
    Veeko
    I imagine it’s probably pretty bad for them. It didn’t seem to be in great shape honestly, otherwise I’m sure it would’ve just flown away instead of letting me take it. Not sure if that was from the soda or something else
    I keep getting pitted against people way lower level than me after the rift rank drop, it’s making me feel like a jerk
    Reactions: fanghoul
    Veeko
    Veeko
    Oh for sure, it’s just that I can’t help but feel bad for them knowing what it’s like to be on that side of the exchange haha
    fanghoul
    fanghoul
    I'm having an interesting time because I started climbing late, and I'm clearly fucking up some other people's climbs that started earlier, because I have a stronger roster but a far lower score :/

I mean, yay getting twice the points in one easy battle, but I feel bad for the other guy.
    Veeko
    Veeko
    Yeeep. I was really frustrated by rifts at first since everyone I fought was way stronger than me- like I have a few diamonds and some maxed out golds but not nearly enough to fill my base, and like everyone I fought would have a full base of them I just couldn’t quite manage. So I forsook it for a while and now everyone I’ve fought has had no hope of beating me- most of them have just given up after a few fights
    Is perma-bleed supposed to proc Meow and Furever’s sa...
    Luke
    Luke
    Yes. Don’t matter how, every 10% hp lost procs SA once.
    TonyPartridge30
    TonyPartridge30
    Yes. However, the continuous drain will never allow a stun to pop off because the buff will reset every 10 sec. And that's not including any additional damage taken.
    Veeko
    Veeko
    Huh, good to know. I guess I just hadn’t fought her under that modifier before. Thanks!
    Reactions: Liam
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…