• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Skullgirls Mobile Forums

TonyPartridge30
TonyPartridge30
No. I find them about as often as I have since update 3.2
educavalcantee
educavalcantee
I'm just getting unlucky then, haha.
fanghoul
fanghoul
I've been on a cold streak too. I couldn't afford all the ones I saw at the start, and now I'm just sitting on a pile of Rift Coins waiting for another good catalyst to show up.
educavalcantee
educavalcantee
Man, you just described my situation. Good luck to us!
TonyPartridge30
TonyPartridge30
Earlier today, Fire Starter popped up for me. Yesterday, Into Thin Air and Pharoahmones were in the cabinet.
fanghoul
fanghoul
Thanks for the encouragement Tony! It's good to know that it's just Fate that's against us and not the dev team :)
TonyPartridge30
TonyPartridge30
Just got High Waters. Of course now I'm out of rift coins so it's another 7 days until I can use the cabinet again. Check often, and I'm sure eventually you'll get lucky.
Dusty00
Dusty00
I check around 10 times a day. Haven’t seen many in the past two weeks compared to the first week of 3.2 release where I bought about 10 unique ones within a week. That said I just bought the robo Unique today (first purchase in 2 weeks). Seen about 4 hollow-point though..
educavalcantee
educavalcantee
The Robo unique showed up to me, but I only have a good RF. So, I didn't buy it. Still waiting for a gold Frost armor.