• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Skullgirls Mobile Forums

fanghoul
fanghoul
I'm a huge Eliza fan, and I still don't get much use out of my Red Velvet. There's a lot of SAs it's useful to shut off, but I guess her damage doesn't feel like enough to really get the job done unless she's a high level diamond.
fanghoul
fanghoul
Also, Rifts, where it's most likely you'd get use out of her, are a place where you also have to contend with strong catalysts and MAs. So you're better off in many cases using Curse rather than Hex.
Veeko
Veeko
I’m conflicted about RV. Hex is great but like fanghoul said, curse is useful in more situations, plus her damage leaves something to be desired. Only times Hex will help you and curse won’t are against Dread Locks, Just Kitten who isn’t common, maybe Untouchable... I personally use Rainbow Blight to apply Hex when I need it.
Veeko
Veeko
(That being said, I do still plan on investing in RV anyway because I love Eliza and she just looks great.)
fanghoul
fanghoul
She does look great. Thinking about this got me to finally add her to my heart list of characters I'm leveling up. She doesn't get a lot of use, but maybe she should get more.
vucaar
vucaar
I am a fan of Eliza, a lot. I can say that Red Velvet is really useful, atk stat is the thing about people always complain but I have invested on give her a great boost on atk, I can say that she is a great counter to any SA. I have seen that she would give you a hand (and more with sketchy) in some annoying nodes on rifts (well, I have one diamond, one max gold and 2 more that I don't use).
Gylfie
Gylfie
Last hope. Don't forget last hope. Curse won't stop her from reviving when you beat her. I still remember red velvet saving me from timing out on a particular last hope node in story mode.
theLoneskull
theLoneskull
Well thanks for the comments guys but it makes no difference. I dumped all my Eliza sps into Bloodbath and Blood Oath so oof

I kinda don't want to because her damage is just awful. Sure, hex is useful, but like Fanghoul said, curse tends to be better. Even with that, I might do it when I get more sps cause I love the palette and maybe she'll do better than expected