• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Skullgirls Mobile Forums

evilgordo
evilgordo
Fighter Relics?
TonyPartridge30
TonyPartridge30
@evilgordo Fighter relic: any relic that gives you a fighter. This includes Premier, Jackpot, Elemental, Character, and event relics.
Inked
Inked
currently 234 fighter relics! i haven’t been focusing on playing as much as i’d like but i’m still happy with what i got so far
evilgordo
evilgordo
@TonyPartridge30 Oh, figured. Wasn't sure if you were including character (4.5 won't effect character contents). Based on that info, I have 715 gold moves and 2244 Fighter Relics.
TonyPartridge30
TonyPartridge30
@evilgordo yeah, i haven't been saving non-Annie character relics because no point, but they are a type of fighter relic and there's a character limit for statuses :P
Those are some insane numbers.
Lililira
Lililira
383 fighter relics so far! I'm doing pretty good fighting the urge to open them, instead I'm fighting the urge to spend all my remaining theo on Cosmics even though I already have a gold Annie.
T
tiffany butterfly
fighter 29bronze relic and nothing else. 115 move relic. hoarded for fuka. used up all my resistance. how long do you play to save up that much!?
evilgordo
evilgordo
Ok. minus character relics it's only 1781. I hoarded relics for each new character, but did not open any each time. For Fukua and Annie, I purchased the Fighter Pack which guaranteed a silver at worst. Got 1 gold each time, so I didn't open my hoard.
Disasterrr19
Disasterrr19
evilgordo, the ultimate hoarder!

I'm at 158 Fighter relics (mostly Elemental and Silver+) and 171 Gold Moves, plus couple hundreds Dailies.
TonyPartridge30
TonyPartridge30
Hall☆weenQueen
Hall☆weenQueen
178 total with about 30 as gold moves because I never have room for moves anyways and I'm not too hung up about not being able to get them when the time comes.
Art3mes
Art3mes
You guys call that hoarding? ehh!
Behold my collection!
2 fighter relics and a silver move relic.
ᕙ( : ˘ ∧ ˘ : )ᕗ
TonyPartridge30
TonyPartridge30
I accidentally opened the 4 gold fighter relics I was saving. ;_;
Disasterrr19
Disasterrr19
@TonyPartridge30 I mean the relics that are given to you on daily basis, the ones that may give you Oh Mai.
evilgordo
evilgordo
Yeah, I stopped opening daily relics 2 years ago...I hit 730 on Halloween.