• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
nouskjp
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Glad to see Valentine and Double on the new Backstage Pass. It's hard for me to clear them all but I want all the avatars so I'll do my best.
    I don't handle fighting games well, and I'm glad skullgirls mobile is easy to control and offers lots of cool action. I haven't played for a long time due to various reasons, but I'm back at it.
    My skullgirls Mobile ID is “nouskjp”. I do not chat or play against others. I do gift exchange. Due to some troubles in the past, I had quit registering as a friend. However, the problem has been resolved and we have reopened the friend registration. Please feel free to register as a friend if you would like to register again.
    Congratulations on the implementation of Umbrella.
    HEzcb8a.jpg

I would be happy if someday the Japanese voice of Umbrella would be implemented, but I wonder if it will be difficult. I am glad that there is a Japanese version, but unfortunately, I don't understand English, so I can't understand the meaning of the English voice. This text is written in automatic translation.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…