• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
MarshBot
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• SGM grinding is such a pain yet so satisfying sometimes. But the burnout afterwards is hell itself
    MLG_ALEX_420
    MLG_ALEX_420
    I agree especially with those outrageous missions for the BP is straight up annoying to deal with. Who in the world has 10,000 skillpoints ready to waste? probs a minority of people but still my gosh man wayy too grindy for the BP I wish they made it a lot easier for f2p.
    UNHOLY HOST BURNED MY HOUSE DOWN SHE KICKED MY BABY SHE MADE MY CROPS WITHER SHE BLEW UP MY CAR SHE STOLE ALL OF MY PERFUME SHE STOLE ALL OF MY MONEY SHE RUINED EVERYTHING!!!!!! (I lost my PF streak to her.)
    Nefelibata
    Nefelibata
    Happened to me countless times in rifts. People with UHost have the upper hand in revenge coz she is just too strong in offense and defense when equipped with other meta defenses no matter if I win they revenge me down. (I once found Darknut Uhost with DeathWish on the mini-boss node 🥲 )
    Erick Draves
    Erick Draves
    Unholy Host kicking Babies is a know bug. Devs are working on it so she just burn the houses...

(With the babies outside, of course)
    I cannot download the new update cause my stuff is out of date and I literally can't do anything about it I'm quite literally in shambles
    ANYONE ELSE SEE THE IMAGES ARE MESSED UP IN THE SG CUSTOM FIGHTERS THREAD OR AM I JUST GOING CRAZY
    I cannot sleep. Been thinking about Beowulf and Valentine. it's 5:33 AM and I'm thinking abt these two. god.
    Last shiny I got was....checks calendar two weeks ago. I've been spoiled so much where I think one is gonna pop up any second. If that happens,may the god hear my prayer and give me a shiny Blue Bomber maybe....she's cute.....shiny Tres Chic...??
    Haven't gotten a shiny in 5 weeks. what happened to my insane luck of getting one every 3 weeks. I feel like I'm passing away the odds have spoiled me too much where I just expect one to show up sooner or later. God
    curioscat229
    curioscat229
    Fr i havent gotta shiny since my graveyard, that was a whole year ago...
    Playing Black Dahlia in versus is awesome! until I get skilled issued and she dies,then I wanna cry
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…