• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
JAMES D JONES
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So when are the origins stories apose to be in? For filia, Eliza, Beowulf I thought that was apose to be in the update with robo fortune?
    I just a question about the prize fights for the element relic's who many points you need to get to the top rewards in the prize fight?
    fanghoul
    fanghoul
    It's hard to say, but last I heard getting in the top 10 took over 100 million points I think. It's really only accessible to people willing to spend all weekend playing.
    So where is the reward for the events that just end for the rift battle and shard green prize fight I didn't get my rewards.
    Hey guy I just had an idea for skullgirls if we had the feature in game were you max out your character level you can get gem for it
    The prize fight need to have different gold character's just switch it up just have a fair chance for people to new characters
    Reactions: PHPP
    PHPP
    PHPP
    Instead of switching one for the other I think it would be more insteresting if we could actually choose which one out of the three golds we want. That way people who already have all golds PF gives and people who don't (like me, I rly want wulfsbane but when I started playing, about 30 days ago, I couldn't make for top 10%, so I don't want him to be switched out rn ^^') can both be satisfied with the prizes!
    What's the name of the new skullgirls game?
    Psyche
    Psyche
    Not sure what exactly you're on about. You could either be talking about this, Skullgirls Mobile, which is the only other entry in the Skullgirls 'franchise' other than the original game, or you could be talking about Skullgirls 2nd Encore, which is the original console/PC game's ultimate version, including extra challenges, tutorials, voices and all DLC characters.
    Psyche
    Psyche
    Alternatively, you might be on about Indivisible, which is an RPG that Lab Zero have been developing from scratch for quite a while now; it has nothing to do with Skullgirls (canonically) but it is a game by the same developer.
    Or, finally, you might just be one of the many dreamers hoping that at some point there will be a Skullgirls 2, which is neither confirmed nor denied but certain to be in the distant future.
    I'm so hyped for the new skullgirls update we got 8 more days until it launched but... I still don't have a gold beowulf
    Is there a way to see when are each of the prize fights are so to now a head of time.
    ImaiKari
    ImaiKari
    There's a list of all of them in order on discord, I'll reply with them here shortly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…