• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
Veeko
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Which Fukua variant are y’all hoping to get? I like the looks of Vaporwave Vixen and Chameleon Twist so far.
    cappatacus
    cappatacus
    I love the look of Night Terror, but ability wise, I'm with you on Vaporwave
    Reactions: Veeko
    Thatonevalentineuser
    Thatonevalentineuser
    Phantom threads all Silvers for a Mortal Kombat team and Vaporware
    Shamrock Relics have given me a (dupe) Star Crossed so far... Fingers crossed I get one of the diamonds, I want both!
    I’ve got 5 million coins and 12 diamond keys sitting around... waiting to get a new nat I actually want...
    Erick Draves
    Erick Draves
    Soooo!! Any luck with your new diamonds?? :D
    Veeko
    Veeko
    Honestly the game just hasn’t really been fun for me lately :’( so I haven’t been playing much. I do plan on getting back into it, just after I’ve had a little break. I feel like that helps a lot with your state of mind on a game- like with Destiny 2, which is currently terrible for most people, but I haven’t played it in months and I’ve been having a blast with it lol
    Erick Draves
    Erick Draves
    Yeah!! It happens and you need a break, but we hope to see you back soon! (GTA V is taking some time of me now that I´m not useless online XD)
    oh boy, stand out... oh boy, yay
    Rudølf
    Rudølf
    You don't seem very enthusiastic.. :U
    Veeko
    Veeko
    i mean. i love Eliza but SO is... hm. in need of a buff. at least the game didn’t decide I needed a third love crafted
    Usually if I leave the app I stay logged in for 30 mins but if I have to leave it mid fight it logs me out immediately and kills my streak
    ik that there’s not a way to change the time function without making the game too easy but losing while the whole enemy team has 0 health...
    Didn’t have the time/patience to grind to 250mil but at least I got Necro
    Reshiram18
    Reshiram18
    I finished the 250 mil with two hours left in the PF
    Veeko
    Veeko
    That’s about when I got to 100m. When it first started I was sure I’d go for 250m but I ended up just not being up for it. Got Criminal Mind too at least...
    Losing my streak in Costume Party because my opponent rolled invincible-blessing-final stand-invincible
    Why is it that RE always stuns me on the first hit after he gets armor but when I’m playing as him I can get Inferno Brigaded and no stun
    fanghoul
    fanghoul
    A BB3 prevents stun from kicking in, but I know what you mean. When I'm using RE people get huge combos off on me without armor or stun procing. But fighting against him? Hit one is armor, hit two me being stunned.
    Only went to 16.5m in ACOOO and got top 10%. Dang, guess everyone was frustrated by that one
    I have enough essences for a fire, wind and light evo but dunno who to evolve...
    I guess I wasn’t expecting the 4th of July fighters to join the normal relic rotation, but I’m pretty psyched to still have a chance at em
    A dupe of my least favorite nat diamond. Thank you. Thanks
    Reactions: Luke
    vucaar
    vucaar
    I can't watch the dark might copy I have in my collection.
    Veeko
    Veeko
    The day nat diamonds came out I got a Love Crafted and I was extremely salty because I just don’t care for her- don’t like the palette, don’t like the SA, already had a diamond Bio. Now I have 2. Could’ve given me FF or AG but instead.... Phooey
    I took in a little moth cocoon about a month ago. Tonight a parasitic wasp emerged from it. Yay.
    Liam
    Liam
    Omg. Did you get a picture of that?
    Veeko
    Veeko
    Not a particularly good one but yeah. The wasp was super tiny- like house fly sized, and it was the middle of the night. Of course I went outside to let her go and she stayed on my hand but kept walking out of frame when I tried to get pictures lol
    Is Ms. Fortune’s AI not annoying enough without the capability to use bb’s while you’re actively attacking her head.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…